- Dataiku DSS 3.1 – Now with 5 ML Backends & Scala! - Aug 1, 2016.
Introducing Dataiku DSS 3.1, with new visual machine learning engines that allow users to create incredibly powerful predictive applications within a code-free interface.
- Interview: Florian Douetteau, Dataiku Founder, on Empowering Data Scientists - Jul 7, 2016.
Here is an interview with Florian Douetteau, founder of Dataiku, on how their tools empower data scientists, and how data science itself is evolving.
- Predicting purchases at retail stores using HPE Vertica and Dataiku DSS - Jun 23, 2016.
The retail industry has been data centric for a while. With the rise of loyalty programs and digital touch points, retailers have been able to collect more and more data about their customers over time, opening up the ability to create better personalized marketing offers and promotions.
- Survey: Why Companies Still Fail to Get Full Value From Big Data - Apr 29, 2016.
Any company that has decided to put efforts in data has to face bringing these projects from the design and development phase to the production phase at some point. So tell us how you do it. And we’ll tell you what we learned from you.
- R or Python? Consider learning both - Mar 8, 2016.
The key to become a data science professional is in understanding the underlying data science concepts and work towards expanding your programming toolbox as much as you can. Hence, one should understand when to use Python and when to pick R, rather mastering just one language.
Pages: 1 2
- Will Balkanization of Data Science lead to one Empire or many Republics? - Nov 30, 2015.
We examine the “Technoslavia” of the Big Data and Data Science market and consider whether it is likely to lead to a unified empire or a federation of independent republics.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio, now also runs on Apache Spark - Sep 29, 2015.
Dataiku Data Science Studio version 2.1 has many useful features for Data Scientists, including integration with Apache Spark.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 7-13: Deep Learning and the Triumph of Empiricism - Jul 14, 2015.
Deep Learning and the Triumph of Empiricism; What can Hadoop do that my data warehouse cant?; Emacs for Data Science; Dataiku DataScience Studio - intuitive solution.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio – intuitive solution for data professionals - Jul 8, 2015.
Data Science Studio (DSS) from Dataiku is an intuitive software solution that let data professionals harness the power of big data. The latest version DSS 2.0 brings predictive analytics to a whole new level in terms of collaboration and usability.
- Top stories for Aug 24-30: 4 main languages for Analytics, Data Mining; Dataiku Data Science Studio - Aug 31, 2014.
Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science; Dataiku Data Science Studio; KDD-2014 - The Biggest, Best, and Booming Data Science Meeting; On the Secret Sauce of Impressive Content Curation.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 25-26: KDD-2014 organizers (including Gregory) Ice Bucket challenge - Aug 27, 2014.
KDD-2014 organizers, including Gregory, take Ice Bucket challenge; Most important APIs every Data Scientist should know; Best Text Analytics Summit Presentations; Artificial Dataset Generation for Machine Learning.
- Dataiku Data Science Studio - Aug 26, 2014.
Data Science Studio (DSS) from Dataiku is a complete Data Science software tool for developers and analysts,
which significantly shortens the time-consuming load-clean-train-test-deploy cycles of building predictive applications.
A community edition and a free trial available.