- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director Data Science Online MS & Special Professional Faculty - Dec 28, 2016.
Seeking an experienced, energetic, and collaborative colleague to lead new online MS program in Data Science from inception, articulating a strong vision and executing on that vision with integrity and efficacy.
- R Systems: Director, Data Science - Nov 11, 2016.
Seeking a senior leader to grow existing and acquire new accounts across verticals, leveraging differentiated offerings combining process, statistics, data science and technology for predictive analytics initiatives.
- NVIDIA: Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping, requiring someone who can formulate and execute a technical roadmap from architectural specification through the full lifecycle of the product in the field.
- Equifax: Senior Director, Search-Match & Data-Linking - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking an individual for gathering requirements, interfacing with relevant business partners across the enterprise, and developing and executing against a comprehensive search-match and data-linking roadmap for Equifax Workforce Solutions.
- Capital Match (Singapore): Head of Data Science - Sep 14, 2016.
Experienced data scientist / SW engineer with passion for data for a role of the Head of Data Science. Data science needs impact every stage of our work flow - customer acquisition, operational automation, risk and underwriting, portfolio servicing, and product development.
- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director/Special Professional Faculty – Data Science Online M.S. - Sep 8, 2016.
The Academic Director will be central to the success of MS program and will be an important voice in data science initiatives at Notre Dame.
- Penn State: Director for the Institute for CyberScience - Jul 28, 2016.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished scholar with the vision and leadership to direct the ICS and its advanced computing resources.
- AIG: Senior Manager/Director, Scientist – Natural Language Processing Research - Jun 3, 2016.
AIG is seeking a Senior Manager/Director, Scientist, Natural Language Processing Research, who is a dynamic individual looking to support new transformational projects with a substantial amount of external research participation and internal business partnership.
- LLNL: Associate Director for Computation - Jun 1, 2016.
Seeking an Associate Director for Computation, with expertise in computer science, data science, HPC, or mathematics, and experience leading and managing a large development organization.
- American Family Insurance: Analytics Strategy & Integration Director - May 12, 2016.
Seeking an Analytics Strategy & Integration Director responsible for strategy, enterprise-wide governance, and integration of innovative data-driven advanced analytics applications.
- Schwab: Director, Institutional Analytics - Apr 25, 2016.
Responsible for leading analytics and reporting projects related to several of Schwab financial product areas, including ETFs, mutual funds, managed accounts, fixed income, and insurance. The Director will lead a team to deliver thoughtful analysis, data-driven insights, actionable business recommendations, and strategic thought partnership.
- RetailMeNot: Principal Data Scientist, Attribution - Apr 12, 2016.
Lead the development of our retailer/brand attribution modeling and pricing analytics, and collaborate with product/ business teams to translate insights into a holistic pricing strategy to optimize for retailer/brand ROI goals and help RMN grow our share of marketing budgets.
- Adtech: Senior Director, Data Science - Apr 8, 2016.
We are conducting a retained search for a Senior Director, Data Science, based in NYC. It’s one the most attractive data science job openings in the digital advertising ecosystem right now.
- Corios: Consulting Director (Analytics) - Feb 17, 2016.
We tell the stories the numbers can not; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience.
- Schwab: Director, Data Science - Jan 11, 2016.
Use data mining and advanced statistical methods to provide decision makers across Schwab with insights and solutions to important business projects.
- U. of Iowa Tippie College of Business: Business Director, Analytics Academy - Dec 10, 2015.
Lead Business Analytics Career Academy which supports technical, analytical, and leadership skill development for MBA students interested in analytics-related career paths.
- American Family Insurance: Research & Analytics Director - Dec 2, 2015.
Focus on the analytics that support our products, pricing, and claims. Top candidates will have deep technical experience in predictive analytics, machine learning, and main tools.
- Taming the Elephant: Advice to Director, Big Data Architect - Nov 30, 2015.
Every other day, there is a new big data software is released in the market. Which one is the right to build your product? Understand how to resolve this conundrum and role of decision makers.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Director, CRM and Analytics - Nov 7, 2015.
Key leadership role in enabling the Foundation to meet its strategic goals and significant responsibility for all platforms in our data ecosystem, analytical activities, and vendor relationships.
- Michael J. Fox Foundation: Associate Director, CRM (Campaign Operations) - Nov 7, 2015.
Key role in enabling the Foundation to meet its marketing goals, scaling its marketing efforts, designing and deploying multi-channel campaigns, and reporting and optimizing the results of campaigns.
- Cal Poly State University: Director, Business Analytics Graduate Programs - Nov 3, 2015.
Responsible for the overall quality, enrollment, and success of the MS and certificate programs in Business Analytics at the Orfalea College of Business.
- Hawthorne Direct: Director of Analytics - Oct 26, 2015.
Lead the management, development and deployment of business analytical solutions relevant to Consumer Marketing while establishing best practices for data science methodologies and tools.
- UnitedHealth Group: Director of Marketing Analytics - Sep 8, 2015.
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. Help improve the health of millions and do your life best work.
- Barclaycard, US: Data Director - Aug 27, 2015.
Lead the Data transformation of Barclaycard in US, provide a world-class Data Infrastructure and Applications enabling better customer/client experience and business growth.
- Walmart: Director Customer Analytics – Global Customer Insights & Analytics - Aug 24, 2015.
Manages and drives the development and management of a customer-level demand forecasting and analysis capability to inform on sources of customer profitability and strategic investments.
- SapientNitro: Director, Performance/Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead multi-channel, real time, measurement and analytics initiatives, have experience of developing product and service propositions and taking them to market.
- Columbia U.: Director of Data, Reporting & Analysis - Jul 31, 2015.
Lead Data Systems Infrastructure, which serves the operational information needs and facilitates strategic analytics to support Columbia College and its units.
- Thomson Reuters: Research Director/Manager, Corporate Research & Development - May 8, 2015.
Lead and mentor a team of researchers in Eagan, MN; define and develop state-of-the-art information-based solutions for professionals around the world. Hands-on position, requires significant expertise in one or more focus areas.
- Columbia University: Director of Analysis and Reporting - Apr 8, 2015.
Lead research and assessment through strategic analytics to support Columbia College, provide leadership and technical guidance to manage research needs around design, analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- UW Tacoma, The Milgard School of Business: Director, Center for Information Based Management - Apr 7, 2015.
Teach courses focused on business analytics and demonstrate effective management and leadership capabilities and strong industry involvement. Non-tenure track full time position.
- Blue Apron: Director of Business Intelligence - Mar 16, 2015.
Lead the data team in New York City. Since launching in 2012, the business has grown dramatically to deliver over million meals nationwide each month.
- Civis Analytics: VP / Director of Applied Data Science - Mar 10, 2015.
An experienced analytics leader to guide a team of client-facing data scientists, who work with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and other domains, and build cloud-based tools to do Data Science better.
- University of the Pacific: Director, Analytics Program - Feb 5, 2015.
Responsible for overseeing the launch and operations of the M.S. in Analytics program (housed on Pacific's San Francisco campus).
- Bridgepoint Education: Director of Data Warehousing - Nov 23, 2014.
Lead the BI department, enabling and supporting the enterprise information and knowledge delivery systems and set the BI roadmap in support of the strategic direction of the organization.
- Bridgepoint Education: Director of Advanced Analytics - Nov 22, 2014.
Direct the development of game changing analytical and statistical solutions that enhance business knowledge, the development and deployment of models and algorithms to enhance business processes.
- Becker College: Founding Director of the Data Science Program - Aug 26, 2014.
Responsibilities include: thought leadership, program development, network development, industry engagement, research, effective classroom teaching, student advising, college service, and professional scholarship.
- ID Analytics: Director, Data Science - Aug 18, 2014.
The Director of Data Science manages a team of data scientists performing complex modeling and algorithmic tasks around large data sets.
- Starcom: Director, Analytics and Development - Aug 17, 2014.
Provide analytics-based research, insights and direction to aid in the measurement and ultimately development of effective experience planning for our clients.
- Netflix: Director – Product Analytics, Data Science and Engineering - Aug 11, 2014.
A seasoned leader who can equip the Product organization with all of the data and insights needed to sustain Data-driven decision making culture as we continue to expand globally.
- Ontotext USA: Director of Solutions Architecture - Jul 24, 2014.
Ontotext provides a complete set of semantic technologies allowing organizations to extract meaning from unstructured data. The Director will lead our efforts to acquire new customers and support existing ones in North America.
- Pew Research Center: Director, Pew Research Center Labs - Jul 10, 2014.
Lead the creation of Labs that will provide the expertise to experiment with new data sets and seek out new research methods and opportunities that complement and expand our traditional research agenda.