- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, Dublin, 21-23 March, 2017 - Jan 4, 2017.
Based on the trainers book, this course presents a detailed and focused treatment of the most important machine learning approaches used in predictive data analytics, covering both theoretical concepts and practical applications.
- Bank of Ireland: Senior Data Scientist within the Advanced Analytics Team - Jun 22, 2016.
The Bank of Ireland is seeking a team member to help maximise value from the Bank’s data assets, work in partnership with our external analytic partners, and develop new business opportunities and to improve efficiency.
- NewsWhip (Dublin): Java Machine Learning Engineer - Feb 5, 2016.
Work on developing new algorithms and approaches that will harness our technology and surface the most relevant stories and events to our clients every day.
- ITB Online MSc BI, Data Mining Q&A, Aug 26 - Aug 14, 2015.
Attend Live Q&A about ITB part-time Online MSc in Business Intelligence & Data Mining, designed for computing professionals who want to learn BI and Data Mining. Q&A is online Aug 26.
- IBM Research: Research Scientist – Data Mining / Learning - Jun 16, 2015.
Hiring researchers in data analytics, visual analytics, predictive modeling, data mining and machine learning, especially with extensive experience in designing innovative solutions, and/or with a solid knowledge Big Data systems and software.
- NoSQL matters, great fun and tech nerdity, Dublin, June 4 - May 4, 2015.
NoSQL matters provides a opportunity to network with leading NoSQL experts from all around the world. Also, enter a raffle for a KDnuggets free ticket.