- Don’t miss Eric Siegel’s Keynote at PAW for Workforce, San Francisco, May 14 - Apr 10, 2017.
Predictive Analytics World Workforce (May 14-18, San Francisco) is pleased to announce the Weird Science Keynote by Eric Siegel, "How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS."
- 9 Bizarre and Surprising Insights from Data Science - Oct 5, 2016.
The petabytes of information currently available to analysts amounts to a boundless playing field of possible truths.
- Predictive Analytics Introductory Key Terms, Explained - Jul 18, 2016.
Here is a collection of introductory predictive analytics terms and concepts, presented for the newcomer in a straight-forward, no frills definition style.
- Webinar: Using Uplift Modeling to Influence and Persuade, June 29 - Jun 3, 2016.
Uplift modeling predicts what will influence a consumer to take the action you want. This free webinar from the Predictive Analytics World conference series gives an introduction into this rapidly growing area of data modeling.
- Meet predictive analytics greatest minds (some of them) in Chicago - May 10, 2016.
Check the keynote presentations on Weird Science, Persuasion Modeling in Presidential Campaigns, and Rethinking Analytics in Service-oriented world. Register now with code KDN150 to get double discount.
- View the agenda for PAW Chicago 2016 [Discount inside] - Apr 5, 2016.
We are pleased to announce the outstanding program for Predictive Analytics World for Business, June 20-23 in Chicago. KDnuggets readers get reduced rate with code KDN150.
- Watch the Geek Rap Video – Predictive Analytics Song - Mar 8, 2016.
“PREDICT THIS!” is the first pop song to present analytics content with Gangnam Style humor, and media-blending 80’s throwback visuals. The rapper, formerly known as Dr. Eric Siegel (co-founder of Predictive Analytics World) said, “I only answer to ‘Dr. Data’ now.”
- Four Major Predictions for Predictive Analytics and Big Data in 2016 - Feb 2, 2016.
2016 will usher in some unmissable results of the Information Age’s latest contribution, the more effective execution of major operations across sectors with predictive analytics.
- Data scientists keep forgetting the one rule - Feb 2, 2016.
“Correlation does not imply causation”. Yet data scientists often confuse the two, succumbing to the temptation to over-interpret. And that can lead us to make some really bad decisions from data.
- Keynotes at Predictive Analytics World San Fran, $550 Savings - Jan 25, 2016.
Check out the top experts who are PAW San Francisco 2016 keynote speakers and be use KDnuggets discount code KDN150 to save on registration.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n01, Jan 13: Detect Fake Data Scientists; Tensorflow is Terrific; More arXiv Deep Learning, explained - Jan 12, 2016.
20 Questions to Detect Fake Data Scientists; TensorFlow is Terrific; 5 More arXiv Deep Learning Papers, Explained; What questions can data science answer?
- Free audiobook – Revised & Updated “Predictive Analytics” - Jan 12, 2016.
Get the Revised and Updated Edition of Eric Siegel’s acclaimed Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die. Free audiobook with order,
- And the hot topic Eric Siegel’s speaking on this year is… - Jan 11, 2016.
Eric will be delivering his keynote as part of the PAW Business San Francisco agenda on Weird Science: How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS. Save with code KDN150.
- Predictive Analytics World for Business, San Francisco, April 3-7, 2016 – Introducing Keynote Speakers - Nov 10, 2015.
Join the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders who deploy predictive modeling to improve business outcomes. Use code KDN150 for additional savings.
- My Brief Guide to Big Data and Predictive Analytics for non-experts - Feb 12, 2015.
My brief guide to Big Data and Predictive Analytics for non-experts suggests key books, films, and websites to learn more.
- PAW: How Predictive Analytics Reinvents These Six Industries - Feb 10, 2015.
Predictive analytics is a game-changer - it's like "Moneyball" for... money. This article summarizes and links resources with late-breaking coverage of how predictive analytics reinvents six industries.
- Eric Siegel vs Stephen Hawking on the risk of artificial intelligence - Dec 19, 2014.
Eric Siegel comments on current controversy whether AI is a threat to human race, says AI is safe. Whether you agree or not, vote in KDnuggets Poll: Is AI a threat?
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World Boston, Learn Uplift Modeling - Sep 17, 2014.
Uplift modeling is a hot analytical method to predict influence, and its adoption is rapidly growing. Learn how to do it at several sessions at PAW Boston, Oct 5-9. KDnuggets Discount.
- Did Target Really Predict a Teen’s Pregnancy? The Inside Story - May 7, 2014.
We examine the origin and the facts behind this explosive story, the importance of headlines, and how unsubstantiated assumptions gain traction and mainstream attention and help create myths around Predictive Analytics.
- U. Cincinnati Analytics Summit 2014, May 23 - Apr 28, 2014.
Keynotes by Eric Siegel (PAW Founder) and Jack Levis (UPS Director of Process Management), Tracks on Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Social and Mobile Media Analytics.