- Syracuse University, School of Information Studies: Open Rank Faculty Position Data Science - Jan 6, 2017.
Join renowned and interdisciplinary faculty of Syracuse U. School of Information Studies (The iSchool) in Data science, Cloud management, and or Cloud/distributed computing.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in December 2016 - Jan 2, 2017.
Academic Director Data Science Notre Dame, Postdocs in ML at Oxford, PhD in Q/A at Bonn, Faculty at Washington Jefferson College, Faculty in Machine Learning at Edinburgh, and more.
- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director Data Science Online MS & Special Professional Faculty - Dec 28, 2016.
Seeking an experienced, energetic, and collaborative colleague to lead new online MS program in Data Science from inception, articulating a strong vision and executing on that vision with integrity and efficacy.
- Washington & Jefferson College: Assistant Professor of Computing and Information Studies - Dec 7, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position. We are searching for a colleague with interdisciplinary interests in the field of computing and with a particular focus in topics of data analysis and modeling as applied across all liberal arts fields.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in November 2016 - Dec 2, 2016.
Faculty/Postdoc positions in Data Science/Machine Learning at DePaul, UCSB, Virginia Tech, Barcelona U, Aarhus U, Georgia State U, U. of Innsbruck, Drexel, CMU, Oregon State U, Iowa State, and more.
- DePaul University: Assistant Professor in Data Science - Nov 22, 2016.
Seeking an Assistant Professor in Data Science to be part of one of the fastest growing and most highly recognized data science programs in the country.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 16, 2016.
CMU has the world’s only academic Machine Learning Department, and is seeking a Teaching Faculty member to lead efforts in modernizing the teaching of machine learning inside the university and to remote locations.
- Iowa State University Dept. of CS: Assistant Professor (2 positions) - Nov 8, 2016.
Dept. of Computer Science at Iowa State University seeks outstanding applicants for two tenure-track faculty positions at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- Temple University: Data Science Faculty Positions - Oct 7, 2016.
Seeking data scientists who are developing methods and systems to collect, process, and analyze large amounts of data, as well as techniques to extract and visualize knowledge for various application domains.
- UMBC: Data Science/Big Data Faculty Positions - Oct 6, 2016.
UMBC is seeking qualified candidates with research interests and experience in Data Science, a research area with high growth and impact in environmental sciences, health care, security, applied statistics and others.
- U. of San Francisco: Assistant or Associate Professor, Business Analytics - Oct 4, 2016.
We seek an individual excited about collaborating to develop and deliver innovative learning experiences to undergraduate business students to prepare them to improve real-world organizational performance using models, data, and analysis.
- Emory University: Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Data Exploration - Sep 26, 2016.
We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise in interactive data exploration, broadly construed, which includes data mining, analytics, visualization, human-computer interaction, and summarization.
- U. of Iowa, Tippie College of Business: Faculty Position: Chair in Business Analytics - Sep 22, 2016.
Tenure-track Full Professor position in business analytics beginning August 2017. Areas of interest include but are not limited to data-driven research in machine learning, data science, statistics, optimization, and transportation.
- Rowan University: CS Faculty – Data Analytics (open rank) - Sep 22, 2016.
The Computer Science Department at Rowan University invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position with a primary specialization in Data Analytics to begin September 1, 2017. Applications due Nov 15, 2016.
- CSU East Bay: Asst/Assoc. Professor of Management (Information Technology) - Sep 21, 2016.
We are particularly interested in candidates with experience and expertise in big data technologies and applications. Appointment will begin in fall quarter, 2017.
- WPI: Professor (Open Rank) – Data Science - Sep 21, 2016.
The Data Science program invites applications for a tenure track (open rank) Professor position with a research focus in Data Science to begin in the Fall of 2017 to strengthen this important interdisciplinary area.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Sep 15, 2016.
We are particularly interested in candidates with interest in developing relationships with local businesses and partners, and industry or academic experience in business or data analytics.
- University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point: Assistant/Associate Professor - Sep 13, 2016.
Apply for Sentry Insurance Endowed Chair in Computational Analytics, starting August 2017. The candidate is expected to teach undergraduate courses in Data Analytics, and possibly graduate courses in an online MS in Data Science.
- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director/Special Professional Faculty – Data Science Online M.S. - Sep 8, 2016.
The Academic Director will be central to the success of MS program and will be an important voice in data science initiatives at Notre Dame.
- U. of Virginia: Tenure-track or tenured faculty position in Quantitative Analysis - Aug 29, 2016.
Applicants must have a PhD in Decision Sciences, Data Science, or related areas, ability to teach in MBA and Executive Education formats, and a strong research record.
- U. of Iowa: Business Analytics & Information Systems, Lecturer - Jun 28, 2016.
Supervise 4 or more sections per academic year of the undergraduate experiential Business Analytics Capstone course. The position also includes a Director role in Tippie Analytics Cooperative. Apply by July 1. Applicants will be considered until the position is filled.
- U. of Iowa: Lecturer: Business Analytics & Information Systems - Jun 28, 2016.
Seeking lecturer positions teaching topics in business analytics and information systems in the undergraduate, Master’s, and MBA programs starting August 17, 2016. Submit application by July 1.
- Yale School of Management: Assistant Professor of Marketing - Jun 15, 2016.
The Yale School of Management seeks applicants for at least one faculty position in Quantitative Marketing at the Assistant Professor level. We are seeking applications from graduating students, post-docs and others who have the potential to become outstanding scholars.
- U. Tianjin: Faculty, Computer Science/Data Science - Apr 22, 2016.
Seeking a professor whose assignment will involve both general bachelor level courses as well as specialized research oriented master level courses. The successful candidate will be expected to mentor students and have proven teaching experience.
- ELTE Faculty of Informatics: Head of Data Science and Engineering Department - Mar 24, 2016.
Set up the new unit of ELTE FI and T-Labs focusing on Data Science and Engineering, contributing to data-driven business applications by fostering research and open innovation, carry out research, development and teaching in data science and data engineering.
- U. of Wisconsin: Sentry Endowed Chair in Business Analytics - Mar 17, 2016.
Sentry Insurance will establish a new endowed faculty position in data analytics and allow UW-Stevens Point to launch an innovative curriculum for undergraduate students. Apply by Apr 14, 2016.
- New Jersey City University: Tenure-track position in Business Data Analytics / Data Science - Feb 8, 2016.
Candidates with an interest and expertise in Business Analytics, Data Science and Decision Analytics are preferred. All areas of finance and real estate will be considered.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in November - Nov 27, 2015.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Singapore, Leuven, Vienna, Mannheim, Tartu, Slovenia, Pittsburgh-PA, Long Beach-CA, London, San Luis Obispo-CA, and Freiburg.
- National University of Singapore: Visiting Scientist/Research Assistant in Business Analytics - Nov 27, 2015.
The candidates must be interdisciplinary in the areas of Business Analytics and demonstrate genuine interest in solving difficult advanced research problems in Business Analytics.
- University of Tartu, Estonia: Associate Professor of Data Mining - Nov 13, 2015.
We are looking for candidates with a solid research track record in the fields of data mining and/or machine learning including publications in top venues, and a record of excellence in teaching and student supervision. Apply by Dec 2.
- Northeastern: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, Computation, Systems and Architecture - Nov 9, 2015.
Open faculty positions at all levels, for exceptional candidates addressing problems in big data computing, heterogeneous systems architecture and power-efficient computing.
- CMU: Assistant Professor in Applied Statistical Machine Learning - Nov 9, 2015.
CMU is seeking both tenure-track and research-track candidates with strong training in statistical machine learning and a demonstrated commitment to bringing methodological innovation to application-driven research.
- U. of Tartu, Institute of Computer Science: Professor of Data Science - Nov 5, 2015.
Successful candidate will have solid research track record in data science/machine learning, excellent teaching and student supervision skills, and a long-term research and teaching vision. Apply by Dec 2.
- U. of California, Santa Cruz: Assistant Professor in Economic and Information Networks - Oct 21, 2015.
We seek outstanding candidates who do empirical and/or analytical fundamental research in information economics, network science, computational advertising or marketing analytics, mechanism design, or computational/algorithmic economics.
- U. San Francisco: 2 Asst. Professor Positions in Analytics, Data Science - Oct 5, 2015.
The positions will contribute to the MS program in analytics and also support either computer science (both grad and undergrad) or undergraduate Data Science program.
- U. of Iowa: Faculty in Business Analytics, Open Rank (Tenure Track) - Oct 2, 2015.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- U. of San Francisco: Tenure Track Professor, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science - Sep 24, 2015.
We seek well-qualified candidates in applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data, including data science, modeling, applied probability, applied statistics, and machine learning.
- Syracuse iSchool: Asst. Professor, Data Science - Sep 15, 2015.
Syracuse iSchool is soliciting applications from scholars to join its renowned and interdisciplinary faculty in the area of data science.
- Syracuse iSchool: Faculty Positions, Tenure Track in Information Science - Sep 14, 2015.
We seek colleagues who can deepen and extend our strengths in library and information science, including information organization and retrieval, reference and information literacy services, entrepreneurial librarianship and data science.
- CSU East Bay: Faculty, Statistics/Biostatistics, Full-Time Tenure-Track - Aug 4, 2015.
Teach undergraduate/MS courses in Statistics/Analytics/Data Science/Statistical Learning/Big Data, sustain related research program. Teach, advise, and mentor ethnically diverse students.
- NTU (Singapore): Faculty Positions in Data Analytics - Jul 22, 2015.
NTU, young and fast-rising research university, invites applications for positions at the ranks of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor in Data Analytics.
- TU/e: Full Professor in Data Mining - Feb 26, 2015.
You have the opportunity to set up your own research group, complementary to 2 existing groups - one focusing on business process management and process mining, and another focusing on web engineering, data mining, and databases.
- Syracuse University: Interdisciplinary Faculty - Feb 20, 2015.
The school hosts 5 research centers, including a new created Center for Computational and Data Sciences, which advances scholarships on computational data analytics.
- Bournemouth University: Professor (Associate) in Data Science and Analytics, Data Science Institute - Feb 16, 2015.
The Faculty of Science and Technology seeks an exceptional candidate for a research intensive position at a Professor or Associate Professor level to further our growth and reputation in Data Science.
- WPI: Teaching Professor or Instructor, Data Science - Jan 5, 2015.
Full-time non-tenure track position for Fall 2015 to strengthen WPI fast-growing interdisciplinary Data Science program.
- CUNY: Distinguished Lecturer – Data Analytics and Information Systems - Jan 5, 2015.
Teach courses in Data analytics and serve as the academic director for CUNY SPS online BS in Information Systems and online MS in Data Analytics.
- U. Tartu: Professor of Data Management and Analytics - Dec 19, 2014.
U. of Tartu, the highest ranked university in the Baltic States, invites applications from outstanding academics for a full-time permanent position of Professor of Data Management and Analytics.
- Aalto: Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track) in Machine Learning - Dec 10, 2014.
Join a leading dept. whose focus includes machine learning, computational inference, data mining, big data analysis, and smart applications in the society and sciences.
- U. IOWA: Faculty, Business Analytics (Tenure Track) - Dec 3, 2014.
Open rank tenure track position in business analytics starting in Fall 2015, with focus on data science, data mining, text/web/social media analytics, and data visualization.
- American Public University System: Part-Time Faculty – Business Analytics - Nov 26, 2014.
Deliver online or face-to-face lessons to undergraduate and/or graduate students; Initiate, facilitate, interact and moderate online/face-to-face classroom discussions.
- DePaul: Assistant Professor in Data Science - Nov 25, 2014.
Join one of the fastest growing and most highly recognized data science programs in the country - our graduate program in Predictive Analytics was ranked first in 2014.
- CMU: Teaching Faculty, Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
Lead our efforts in teaching machine learning, both on-campus and online. As the world only academic Machine Learning Dept, we help define the standard curriculum for the field.
- EURECOM: Faculty Position in Data Mining and Machine Learning - Nov 20, 2014.
EURECOM, graduate school and a research center in communication systems, seeks qualified applicants interested in Big Data and Cloud computing for a tenured assistant professor position.
- U. Oklahoma: Faculty, Data Science and Analytics - Nov 20, 2014.
University of Oklahoma invites applicants for a tenure-track position in the field of data science and analytics. Applications will begin review on December 1st and will remain open until this position is filled.
- U. Luxembourg: Professor of Computer Science – Big Data - Nov 14, 2014.
Complement and strengthen the existing research expertise in the CS and Communication Research Unit, reinforce and expand the activities in the field of Big Data.
- Northeastern: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Computation, Systems and Architecture - Nov 13, 2014.
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Northeastern seeks exceptional candidates at all levels addressing problems in big data computing, heterogeneous systems architecture and power-efficient computing.
- Stevens: Tenure-track Asst/Assoc Professor in Business Analytics/Data Science - Oct 17, 2014.
Of particular interest are applicants with backgrounds in data science, statistics, information visualization, machine learning, computer science and related fields. Expected start date Aug 2015.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty in AI/Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Data Analytics - Oct 16, 2014.
Virginia Tech seeks applicants for one tenure-track and two tenured faculty positions in three areas: artificial intelligence/machine learning, software engineering, and data analytics/cyber security.
- Arizona State University (ASU): Faculty Positions In Big Data Systems - Oct 14, 2014.
ASU Fulton Schools of Engineering have tenure track/tenured faculty positions; Areas of interest include: high performance and trusted systems for management, analytics, mining, and visualization of massive data sets.
- CSI-CUNY: Full Professor, Computer Science - Oct 10, 2014.
A unique opportunity to create and lead a core research group with a number of additional tenure-track positions available in the near future.
- WPI: Professors (Open Rank), Data Science - Oct 10, 2014.
Join the strong team of existing data science faculty working on interdisciplinary research related to big data on real-world grand challenge problems with societal impact.
- UBC: Data Science, Canada Research Chair Tier 1 - Oct 10, 2014.
U. of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, seeks candidates for a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Data Science, at a senior tenured associate professor or professor level. Apply by Jan 31, 2015.
- Virginia Tech: Data Analytics/Cyber Security Faculty Position - Oct 9, 2014.
Candidates with research depth and breadth in data analytics, data mining, "big data", data science, or cybersecurity, are encouraged to apply.
- U. Miami School of Business Administration: Tenure-Track Faculty in Management Science (Big Data Analytics) - Oct 8, 2014.
Applicants with research interests in all areas of Analytics will be considered, but preference given to those with expertise in Big Data Analytics and the computational challenges of dealing with large data sets.
- MSU: Computer Science and Engineering Faculty Positions - Oct 6, 2014.
CSE Dept at Michigan State University (MSU) invites applications for two tenure-system faculty positions in the area of machine learning and other related disciplines.
- Virginia Tech: Faculty, Computational Modeling and Data Analytics - Oct 1, 2014.
Looking for a Ph.D. in statistics or a related field, with research focus in data analytics, machine learning, data mining, or related methods, to support our new Computational Modeling and Data Analytics program.
- Syracuse U.: Data Science and HCI Faculty Positions - Mar 14, 2014.
Join renowned iSchool faculty and deepen and extend our strengths in data science and human-computer interaction (HCI), including visualization of and analytic approaches to large and heterogeneous data sets.
- NTU (Singapore): Faculty in Statistics, Mathematical Sciences, Optimization - Feb 11, 2014.
We are looking for excellent researchers with expertise in Statistics, Computational Mathematics, Optimization, and related areas. Mathematicians with outstanding track records in any field of pure and applied mathematics are strongly encouraged to apply.