- Amazon IISc Young Scientist Big Data Fellowship, Bangalore - Jan 6, 2017.
The fellow should be able to lead an independent research program and will be expected to publish high-quality papers during the fellowship period. Apply by Jan 30, 2017.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in December 2016 - Jan 2, 2017.
Academic Director Data Science Notre Dame, Postdocs in ML at Oxford, PhD in Q/A at Bonn, Faculty at Washington Jefferson College, Faculty in Machine Learning at Edinburgh, and more.
- IRIS Advanced Engineering: TecnioSpring Data Mining Fellowship - Dec 21, 2016.
Experienced researcher to carry out different data mining projects with emphasis on industrial applications. This is a 24-month fellowship targeted at persons with a Ph.D. or similar research experience.
- Indian Institute of Science: Amazon IISc Young Scientist Big Data Fellowship - Dec 6, 2016.
The fellow should be able to lead an independent research program and will be expected to publish high-quality papers during the fellowship period. Apply by Dec 30, 2016.
- U. of Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Postdoc, Pre-Doctoral, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, and Project Manager - Jul 15, 2015.
Are you interested in using your machine-learning, data-mining, and data science skills to make the world a better place? U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy has multiple openings.
- U. of Bristol: Heilbronn Research Fellowship: Data analysis for cybersecurity - Apr 27, 2015.
Three year Research Fellowships in the area of Internet data analysis for cybersecurity applications, starting (preferrably) Oct 2015 or Jan 2016.
- Interview: Michael Li, Data Incubator on Data-driven Hiring for Data Scientists - Apr 20, 2015.
We discuss the launch of the Data Incubator, its business model, why we need data-driven hiring, selection process for the incubator program and alumni feedback.
- ICS (Prague): AVAST Fellowship in machine learning and data science - Mar 9, 2015.
Contribute to a range of projects including machine learning applications in computer security and antivirus software using big data analysis of behavioral data.
- SAS: Text Analytics Fellowship - Nov 22, 2014.
Open to PhD candidates in CS, related fields in US, this fellowship offers the opportunity to work closely with Text Analytics professionals to develop software. Apply by Jan 23.
- Zipfian Academy 6-week Data Fellowship (Free) - Jun 11, 2014.
Zipfian Academy is offering a free 6-week data science fellowship to help build a robust skill set and connect with hiring partners. The program begins June 30.
- U. Bristol: Heilbronn Research Fellowships - Mar 7, 2014.
Work on both your own research and Heilbronn research program, with a focus on applications in data analysis for cybersecurity. Apply by March 28.
- ICS (Prague): AVAST Fellowships in machine learning and data science - Jan 18, 2014.
The fellows will have an excellent opportunity to cooperate with internationally recognized scientists at ICS and participate in cutting edge technology projects in the interest of AVAST, maker of the most trusted antivirus in the world.
- Data Science for Social Good, Chicago Jun-Aug 2014, Apply by Feb 1 - Jan 17, 2014.
Data Science for Social Good 2014 Summer Fellowship at the U. of Chicago is looking for students, mentors, and project partners. Fellows apply by Feb 1.