- Getting Up Close and Personal with Algorithms - Mar 21, 2017.
We've put together a brief summary of the top algorithms used in predictive analysis, which you can see just below. Read to learn more about Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, and more.
- 7 More Steps to Mastering Machine Learning With Python - Mar 1, 2017.
This post is a follow-up to last year's introductory Python machine learning post, which includes a series of tutorials for extending your knowledge beyond the original.
Pages: 1 2
- Webinar: Improve Your Regression with CART and Gradient Boosting, Feb 16 - Feb 13, 2017.
Learn about a powerful tree-based machine learning algorithm called gradient boosting, which often outperforms linear regression, Random Forests, and CART.
- Learn how to Develop and Deploy a Gradient Boosting Machine Model - Jan 20, 2017.
GBM is one the hottest machine learning methods. Learn how to create GBM using SciKit-Learn and Python and
understand the steps required to transform features, train, and deploy a GBM.
- Webinar: Modern Regression Modeling for Voter MicroTargeting, Sep 14, Sep 21 - Sep 7, 2016.
Join us for a special 2-part webinar about voting trends, and we will show how machine learning models and data science can be used in elections.
- New Salford Predictive Modeler 8 - Mar 1, 2016.
Salford Predictive Modeler software suite: Faster. More Comprehensive Machine Learning. More Automation. Better results. Take a giant step forward in your data science productivity with SPM 8. Download and try it today!
- Jan 27 Webinar: 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, Part 2 - Jan 26, 2016.
How to take data science techniques even further to extract actionable insight and take advantage of advanced modeling features. You will walk away with several different methods to turn your ordinary regression into an extraordinary regression!
- 3 Ways to Improve your Regression, Jan 20 & 27 Webinars, Hands-on - Jan 12, 2016.
Instead of proceeding with a mediocre analysis, join us for this 2-part webinar series. We will show you how modern algorithms can take your regression model to the next level and expertly handle your modeling woes
- The Present and the Future of the KDD Cup Competition - Aug 31, 2015.
KDD cup is the first and among most prestigious competitions in data science, Among key takeaways from KDD Cup 2015: XGBoost – Gradient Boosted Decision Trees package works wonders in data classification, feature engineering is the king, and team work is crucial.
Pages: 1 2
- Webinar: Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Logistic Regression, June 25 - Jun 10, 2015.
Learn more advanced and intuitive machine learning techniques that improve on standard logistic regression in accuracy and other aspects. A step-by-step presentation that you can repeat on your own.
- All Machine Learning Models Have Flaws - Mar 3, 2015.
This classic post examines what is right and wrong with different models of machine learning, including Bayesian learning, Graphical Models, Convex Loss Optimization, Statistical Learning, and more.
- Data Mining for Beginners Boot Camp, Salford video series - Jan 29, 2014.
This series shows how to easily apply SPM software suite to your predictive modeling projects, using a modern banking application as an example. This series is at the beginner level, and is perfect for first-time users or for those who need a refresher course in model building and data analysis.