- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino - Apr 22, 2017.
This cartoon takes a vector space approach to your favorite drinks and examines the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino. Warning: this is only funny to Data Scientists and mathematicians.
- The 42 V’s of Big Data and Data Science - Apr 7, 2017.
It's 2017 now, and we now operate in an ever more sophisticated world of analytics. To keep up with the times, we present our updated 2017 list: The 42 V's of Big Data and Data Science.
- Deep Stubborn Networks – A Breakthrough Advance Towards Adversarial Machine Intelligence - Apr 1, 2017.
The exciting announcement yesterday of Deep Stubborn Networks (StubNets) introduces an innovative refinement to GANs, taking their development in a new direction.
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science - Dec 27, 2016.
A less than serious look at Big Data and Data Science. If you can laugh at all cartoons, then your Data Science skills are in good shape.
- Do You Suffer From Analytic Personality Disorder (APD)? - Nov 2, 2016.
Read this lighthearted take on Analytics Personality Disorder, a (nonexistent) syndrome for those obsessed with analytics.
- If Hollywood Made Movies About Machine Learning Algorithms - Apr 1, 2016.
A lighthearted take on the kind of movie Hollywood would produce if it took on machine learning algorithms.
Pages: 1 2
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview - Apr 1, 2016.
How to interview a Data Scientist, in 5 steps. The secret to answering every question perfectly :).
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work - Mar 26, 2016.
KDnuggets Cartoon examines Citizen Data Scientist at work and his previous career as a citizen dentist and a citizen pilot.
- Watch the Geek Rap Video – Predictive Analytics Song - Mar 8, 2016.
“PREDICT THIS!” is the first pop song to present analytics content with Gangnam Style humor, and media-blending 80’s throwback visuals. The rapper, formerly known as Dr. Eric Siegel (co-founder of Predictive Analytics World) said, “I only answer to ‘Dr. Data’ now.”
- Data Scientist Valentine’s Day Collection - Feb 13, 2016.
We review Data Scientist Valentine's Day options with several topical cartoons, including Scarledoopython, Neural net predictions, and dating algorithm adjustments.
- Data Science Humor: Google Analytics, if Applied in Real Life - Jan 16, 2016.
From the lighter side: how Google Analytics would look if applied in real life situations.
- More Data Science Humor and Cartoons - Dec 23, 2015.
More humor and cartoons from Andrii aka San Sanych, #HappyDataScientist.
- Devils Data Dictionary – Big Data Humor - Nov 27, 2015.
In this modern homage to Ambrose Bierce, Sterne tucks his tongue firmly in cheek and lets loose on an industry only Dilbert could love.
- Data Science Cartoon Caption Contest - Nov 20, 2015.
In honor of upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, we present the first ever KDnuggets Cartoon Caption Contest. Please email your caption by Nov 30.
- Cartoon: Where humans are still ahead of Deep Learning - Jul 3, 2015.
Deep Learning computer recently beats humans in an IQ test, and computers have beaten human champions in Chess and Jeopardy. However, KDnuggets cartoon finds an area where humans still have an advantage.
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, Jan 18-24: K-means clustering is not a free lunch; A Deep Dive into Recurrent Neural Nets - Jan 26, 2015.
Textbook Easter Eggs, issues with k-means, recurrent neural networks, genetic algorithm challenges, and the implementation of machine learning pipelines are all in this week's top /r/MachineLearning posts.
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science - Nov 24, 2014.
We revisit KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon, which examines the predicament of one group of fowl Data Scientists.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 10-12: 7 Most Data Rich Companies in the World - Oct 13, 2014.
7 Most Data Rich Companies in the World; R and #DataScience Webinar slides - status, why, code examples; Another list of 200+ #BigData thought leaders to follow on Twitter; Popular #BigData predictive apps and APIs.
- Cartoon: Big Data Visualization and 7-D Printer - Aug 3, 2014.
Big Data is hard to visualize, even with 3-D printers. New KDnuggets cartoon goes beyond 3-D and examines a 7-D Printer.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 23-25: Data Science vs. Statistics: one big difference; A SQL query walks into a bar - May 26, 2014.
Data Science vs. Statistics: one big difference in Data Science focus; TGIF: A SQL query walks into a bar, approaches two girls at two tables ...; Amazing demo - IBM #Watson analyzes topic, presents a speech, can debate opponents; Microsoft #Kinect as Inexpensive #BigData Tool.
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Valentine Day Prediction - Feb 13, 2014.
New KDnuggets cartoon looks at a Data Scientist Valentine's Day prediction.
- Cartoon: Watson and Artificial vs Natural Intelligence - Jan 24, 2014.
New KDnuggets cartoon looks at Watson and compares Artificial and Natural Thinking.