- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics, Dublin, 21-23 March, 2017 - Jan 4, 2017.
Based on the trainers book, this course presents a detailed and focused treatment of the most important machine learning approaches used in predictive data analytics, covering both theoretical concepts and practical applications.
- Bank of Ireland: Senior Data Scientist within the Advanced Analytics Team - Jun 22, 2016.
The Bank of Ireland is seeking a team member to help maximise value from the Bank’s data assets, work in partnership with our external analytic partners, and develop new business opportunities and to improve efficiency.
- NewsWhip (Dublin): Java Machine Learning Engineer - Feb 5, 2016.
Work on developing new algorithms and approaches that will harness our technology and surface the most relevant stories and events to our clients every day.
- ITB Online MSc BI, Data Mining Q&A, Aug 26 - Aug 14, 2015.
Attend Live Q&A about ITB part-time Online MSc in Business Intelligence & Data Mining, designed for computing professionals who want to learn BI and Data Mining. Q&A is online Aug 26.
- IBM Research: Research Scientist – Data Mining / Learning - Jun 16, 2015.
Hiring researchers in data analytics, visual analytics, predictive modeling, data mining and machine learning, especially with extensive experience in designing innovative solutions, and/or with a solid knowledge Big Data systems and software.
- NoSQL matters, great fun and tech nerdity, Dublin, June 4 - May 4, 2015.
NoSQL matters provides a opportunity to network with leading NoSQL experts from all around the world. Also, enter a raffle for a KDnuggets free ticket.
- NUIGalway: Paid Internship – Crowdsourcing and Data Management - Jan 27, 2015.
Insight Centre at National University Ireland, Galway is seeking an intern student with a background in computer science.
- SAS Competition for Top Data Scientist in UK, Ireland - Apr 2, 2014.
The contest, open to the academic and business communities, aims to find UK and Ireland best talent in analytics and data science. The goal is to produce an innovative forecast of energy demand.