- Speaker Introduction for the Deep Learning Summit & Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in Boston, 25-26 May (KDnuggets Offer) - Apr 13, 2017.
Explore the latest advancements in deep learning and their applications in industry and healthcare at the Deep Learning Summit and Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in Boston, 25-26 May. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off all tickets.
- What is AI? Ingredients for Intelligence - Apr 3, 2017.
This introductory overview of artificial intelligence acts as a layman's guide what AI is, and what it is made up of.
- Deep Learning, Artificial Intuition and the Quest for AGI - Feb 20, 2017.
Deep Learning systems exhibit behavior that appears biological despite not being based on biological material. It so happens that humanity has luckily stumbled upon Artificial Intuition in the form of Deep Learning.
- Machine Intelligence Summit & Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit in San Francisco, 23-24 March (KDnuggets Offer) - Feb 17, 2017.
Explore the new smart machines and self-controlled vehicles from the world's leading innovators across all industries at the Machine Intelligence and Autonomous Vehicles summits. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Creating Curious Machines: Building Information-seeking Agents - Jan 24, 2017.
Researchers at Maluuba are developing ways to teach artificial agents how to seek information actively, by asking questions. This includes a deep neural agent that learns to accomplish these tasks through efficient information-seeking behaviour, a vital step towards Artificial General Intelligence.
- The Five Capability Levels of Deep Learning Intelligence - Dec 22, 2016.
Deep learning writer Carlos Perez gives his own classification for deep learning-based AI, which is aimed at practitioners. This classification gives us a sense of where we currently are and where we might be heading.
- Just How Smart Are Smart Machines? - Dec 12, 2016.
The number of sophisticated cognitive technologies that might be capable of cutting into the need for human labor is expanding rapidly. But linking these offerings to an organization’s business needs requires a deep understanding of their capabilities. Here we examine 4 levels of intelligence across task types.
Pages: 1 2
- When Will We Bow To Our Machine Overlords? - Oct 25, 2016.
"I, for one, welcome our new computer overlords." Far from being our overlords, machines are our societal companion, our partner that supports our success and supports the functioning of our society. But the support the machine gives us is rudimentary at best.
- European Machine Intelligence Landscape - Oct 18, 2016.
This post outlines the European machine intelligence landscape, which, until recently, has been under-appreciated in its contribution to the innovation and commercialisation of machine intelligence technologies.
- Predicting Future Human Behavior with Deep Learning - Sep 30, 2016.
Carl Vondrick, MIT researcher, who studies computer vision and machine learning, discusses how to use Big Data with minimal annotations and applications to predictive vision and scene understanding.
- Machine Learning Trends and the Future of Artificial Intelligence - Jun 22, 2016.
The confluence of data flywheels, the algorithm economy, and cloud-hosted intelligence means every company can now be a data company, every company can now access algorithmic intelligence, and every app can now be an intelligent app.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n02, Jan 20: Research Leaders on Key Advances, Top Trends; Top 10 Deep Learning Projects - Jan 20, 2016.
Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science and Big Data key advances, top trends; Top 10 Deep Learning Projects on Github; Top 100 Big Data Experts to Follow; Yahoo Releases the Largest-ever Machine Learning Dataset.
- H2O World 2015 – Day 3 Highlights - Nov 20, 2015.
Highlights from talks delivered by machine learning experts from Fast Forward Labs, H20.ai, Kaiser and Macy's at H2O World held in Mountain View.
Pages: 1 2