- General Mills: Associate Manager, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management Analytics role, someone who is curious and energized by analytical challenges, has strong analytics skills and mindset, and believes in the power of data to transform the performance of brands and businesses.
- Discover Financial Services: Manager, Decision Analytics - Apr 13, 2017.
Seeking an analytics professional with work experience in Banking, Financial or Insurance area in developing and evaluating business rules and strategies using advanced statistical techniques.
- Chubb: Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager - Mar 28, 2017.
Seeking a Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager responsible for leading the customer experience and marketing analytics practice within the broader personal lines analytics function.
- Netflix: Manager, Content Programming Science & Algorithms - Feb 27, 2017.
Seeking a Manager of Content Programming Science & Algorithms, an experienced and entrepreneurial-minded data scientist. This is high-impact and challenging role, and will require both strong leadership and technical prowess.
- NVIDIA: Technical Account Manager - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
- GWCC: Actuarial Manager - Aug 18, 2016.
Lead GWCC Actuarial team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, have an analytical mindset, and a high level of responsibility for accuracy and timeliness.
- Axcess-Financial: Manager of Governance – Financial Services Industry - Jun 6, 2016.
Seeking a Manager of Governance, to develop an Operation Risk Management (ORM) Framework and install best practices in 2nd line ORM oversight across the company, with goal to ensure compliance with risk policies and standards.
- AIG: Senior Manager/Director, Scientist – Natural Language Processing Research - Jun 3, 2016.
AIG is seeking a Senior Manager/Director, Scientist, Natural Language Processing Research, who is a dynamic individual looking to support new transformational projects with a substantial amount of external research participation and internal business partnership.
- Hyundai: Quality Data Analytics Manager - Jun 1, 2016.
Seeking a Quality Data Analytics Manager to apply deep analytical skills to blend, process, and explore complex datasets for the Product Quality department to aid in knowledge discovery, and to assist with performing root-cause analysis, survival analysis, time series forecasting and other analytical activities.
- Beyond Big Data Skills: Creating the Right DNA for the Managers of the Data-driven Business World - May 31, 2016.
Advice to schools and universities to help them prepare the future managers of the data-driven business world. One key step is to get managers acquainted with data by touching data, manipulating it, and 'playing' with it.
- Bain: Data Architect Manager - May 20, 2016.
Seeking a Data Architect Manager to work with consulting teams to understand and translate business problems, help to increase consulting staff’s knowledge of Advanced Analytics and Data Science, and develop/implement various data tools.
- Schwab: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - Apr 14, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, to primarily partner with the Acquisition team and help develop, measure, and optimize marketing strategies, working with analysts, statisticians, data engineers, marketing/media teams, and external vendors to deliver insight.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Visualization - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Visualization, as a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions, and engages in leading-edge analytical and modelling work.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Analytics Innovation - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation, to be part of a dynamic, innovative team, exhibiting hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, a deep understanding of analytical techniques, and previous success building strong working relationships.
- TD: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Apr 13, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Manager, Data Science, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical technique, with a passion for doing leading-edge analytical work with big data alongside a dynamic, innovative team.
- Verizon: Demand Manager, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Responsible for developing a demand plan for each of their specific Supplier SKU and deciding the quantity and timing of a product to be allocated and shipped to each of our current channels (Direct to Consumer, VZW retail and Indirect).
- Verizon: Sr. Manager Business Intelligence, NJ - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team of consultants to provide the measurement of metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups.
- Verizon: Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team that drives the analytics strategy for the wireless supply chain distribution, ensuring data-driven decisions that enable more profitable growth and improved customer experience.
- DataKind: Data Scientist, Data Science manager, Senior Insight Manager, and other positions - Feb 23, 2016.
DataKind is looking for enthusiastic, like-minded people to join us in tackling the world's toughest problems with data. Currently hiring for 6 positions, including Data Scientist, Data Science manager, and Senior Insight Manager.
- American Family Insurance: Data Science Manager - Feb 4, 2016.
Providing strategic direction and expertise to understand key business questions that can be addressed using data; Leading, designing, developing and fielding data driven solutions.
- Sears: Marketplace Account Manager – Consumer Electronics - Jan 19, 2016.
Partner directly with Sears Sellers to ensure that their business needs are met on time and in an excellent manner. Develop analysis to track Sellers performance.
- Schwab: Sr. Manager, Data Science - Jan 11, 2016.
Work with business partners to understand business objectives and scope analytical projects that deliver insights and results.
- Corios: Consulting Manager - Dec 5, 2015.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; Looking for a bright, detail-oriented analytics consultant who enjoys identifying and resolving project issues, making sure the project progresses on schedule and on budget.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Disney: Managing Consultant - Oct 2, 2015.
Leading a team of analytical professionals in delivering client results for a single business unit.
- Purdue Pharma: Manager, Marketing Analytics - Sep 28, 2015.
Responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance/ administration of various managed care and commercial analyses.
- Kohls: Manager, Big Data Customer Insights - Sep 1, 2015.
Execute and manage a team to support structure, processing, and analyzing of high volume, high velocity, or other resource intensive data to generate insight to influence marketing business decisions.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Manager Marketing Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Lead marketing strategy projects across full spectrum of marketing strategy offering, drive thought leadership and business development initiatives.
- Discovery Communications: Manager – Data Science - May 27, 2015.
Work closely with other analytics professionals and with the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence group to develop a technology infrastructure that supports the data science process.
- Great West Casualty Company: Manager, Business Analytics - May 21, 2015.
Lead our Business Analytics team, bring a strong business perspective and intelligence, an analytical mindset, and a passion to develop data driven services, coupled with a background in Actuarial Science.
- Thomson Reuters: Research Director/Manager, Corporate Research & Development - May 8, 2015.
Lead and mentor a team of researchers in Eagan, MN; define and develop state-of-the-art information-based solutions for professionals around the world. Hands-on position, requires significant expertise in one or more focus areas.
- Cox: Manager, Advanced Analytics - Apr 3, 2015.
Identify and work on high-impact business and marketing problems and develop viable solutions through data analysis, predictive modeling, and advanced analytics techniques.
- Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science professionals well compensated - Mar 3, 2015.
US, Canada, and Australian analytics professionals are paid the most, with US/Canada Industry Data Science Managers earning on average $177K, Industry Data Scientists $126K, Academic Researchers $119K, and Data Analysts $86K.
- UWS (U. of Western Sydney): Manager, eResearch - Feb 19, 2015.
Embed eResearch across the research lifecycle as an essential component of research; enhance, develop, promote and support the eResearch capabilities within UWS. Apply by Mar 4.
- ZocDoc: Engineering Manager, Data Engineering - Feb 3, 2015.
Run Data Engineering team to create a hardcore data and analytics infrastructure for our business - working with our teams of data scientists and business analysts to transform data into information enabling the next generation of ZocDoc insight and products.
- Schwab: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - Jan 31, 2015.
Help develop analytics learning agendas and optimize marketing strategies through measurement feedback loops; work with statisticians, data engineers, marketing/media teams, and external vendors to deliver insights and solutions.
- Disney: Decision Science Project/Technical Manager - Jan 20, 2015.
The Decision Science team provides internal consulting services and analytical products for various business units across the Walt Disney Company.
- Schwab: Sr. Manager – Business Strategy and Analytics (Deposit Products) - Dec 17, 2014.
Join a small team of quant strategists focused on deposit products, create strategies and models involving billions of dollars in deposits.
- Apple: Software Engineering Manager, Analytics Insight - Oct 22, 2014.
Apple Analytic Insight team is responsible for mitigating fraud, waste and abuse company-wide. This role is to lead a team of software engineers who build tools to support the fraud prevention efforts.
- Book: Data Mining for Managers - Oct 14, 2014.
This book by a leading data mining consultant is meant for both practitioners and end users of data mining solutions, and it focuses more on the data and less on the math.
- Health Integrated: Manager of Data Engineering - Sep 18, 2014.
Responsible for all aspects of data exchange processes and software in collaboration with developers, business analysts, product managers, and program managers.
- Paychex: Sr. Manager, Predictive Analytics and Data Science - Aug 3, 2014.
Lead award winning team of 10 people responsible for enterprise wide analytics and model building, including all algorithm building across the enterprise and leveraging operational data into business insight.
- Adobe: Manager – Algorithms / Machine Learning, 30834 - Jul 29, 2014.
Lead the Algorithms and Data Sciences group, help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.