- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory: Data Scientist - Apr 14, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist to develop inventive, cutting-edge prototype solutions for challenges in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- IDentrix: Data Scientist - Nov 30, 2016.
Seeking a passionate Data Scientist with a proven record of building data driven solutions, who is interested in data mining and modeling specialized large and connected datasets.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in October 2016 - Nov 5, 2016.
PhD/Postdoc at KU Leuven, Postdoc at Northeastern, Data Science Fellowship program at NYU, Asst. Prof. in ML at Cal State Long Beach, Data Science Faculty at UMBC, Faculty Business Analytics at USF, and more.
- UMBC: Data Science/Big Data Faculty Positions - Oct 6, 2016.
UMBC is seeking qualified candidates with research interests and experience in Data Science, a research area with high growth and impact in environmental sciences, health care, security, applied statistics and others.
- Mid-Atlantic PERMANENTE Medical Group: Research Data Analyst - Sep 20, 2016.
Provide analytic support on research projects involving clinical data, including collaborating with investigators in research studies, designing databases for research projects, and running analytical reports and statistics. Previous healthcare experience required.
- Acuity Solutions (BluVector): Applied Data Scientist - Aug 17, 2016.
Seeking an Applied Data Scientist to apply data science tools and techniques to discover and exploit generalities in software and software application files enabling broad-based detection of the constantly changing global malware corpus.
- Precision for Medicine: Data Scientist - Jul 20, 2016.
Seeking a Data Scientist who will be part of the Corporate Analytics team and work on our Proprietary PATH platform, with R, UI design, web technologies, and AWS experience.
- INFORMS Courses: Essential Practice Skills, Data Exploration and Visualization, November, Baltimore - Oct 5, 2015.
Two INFORMS courses teach Essential Practice Skills for High-Impact Analytics Projects (Nov 18-19) and Data Exploration & Visualization (Nov 10-11). Both courses are given at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
- A leading financial institution: BigData Analytics Developer - Aug 18, 2015.
A leading financial institution is looking for a BigData Analytics developer to design software, be expert resource, and help design, test, implement and support solutions.
- Merkle: Data Operations Lead - Jul 2, 2015.
The ideal candidate has some Ad Ops experience and is familiar with the ad:tech ecosystem, including DMP, DSP, Facebook, ad servers, mobile platforms, portals, and exchanges as well as traditional offline processes.
- Discovery Communications: Manager – Data Science - May 27, 2015.
Work closely with other analytics professionals and with the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence group to develop a technology infrastructure that supports the data science process.