- Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science, Mar 23-24, San Francisco - Jan 9, 2017.
This course will examine how firms can take big data to big profits through data monetization strategies and the best use of data science for growth and innovation across your organization.
- Data Science 101: How to get good at R - Nov 1, 2016.
Everybody talks about R programming, how to learn, how to be good at it. But in this article, Ari Lamstein tells us his story about why and how he started with R along with how to publish, market and monetise R projects.
- Valuable Data Products: Answers to Career Questions and More - Oct 21, 2016.
Collecting high quality data from various resources and turning it into data products is one of the ways to monetize data in today’s digital economy. Lets take a deeper look into it.
- Big Data Dilemma: Save Me Money Versus Make Me Money - Sep 7, 2016.
Does your organization see Big Data as an opportunity to “Save Me More Money”, or does your organization see Big Data as an opportunity to “Make Me More Money”?
- Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern Executive Education Course, Aug 25-26, San Francisco - Jun 30, 2016.
Join Northwestern Executive Education Course "Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science", Aug 25-26, in San Francisco.
- Big Data Monetization Lessons from Zillow - Sep 14, 2015.
In the current tsunami of “Big Data” every business wants to get value out of the data. Here, we are sharing lessons learned by the new real estate websites who have brought together Big Data sets, home buyers, and home sellers.
- Strategies for Monetizing Big Data - May 19, 2015.
In the current tsunami of “Big Data” every business wants to get value out of the data. We examine four overarching data strategies and their specific monetization strategies.