- Red Ventures: Data Scientist - Apr 5, 2017.
Seeking a Data Scientist with 1 – 2 years experience as a data scientist or equivalent educational training, proficient at collecting and mining data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates the data.
- Bank of America: Statistician - Jun 23, 2016.
Bank of America is seeking a Statistician responsible for understanding, developing, and extending quantitative models and applications in support of risk, marketing, pricing, and operations.
- EPA: Text Mining Specialist - Sep 28, 2015.
Conduct research into the development and application of semantic search and text mining approaches to analyze large collections of documents.
- Corios LLC – Analytics Consultant - Sep 14, 2015.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience to deliver the most relevant interpretation and client recommendations possible.
- Corios LLC: Analytics Consultant - Aug 12, 2015.
Contribute directly to client engagements, from data cleansing and development, to database integration, and developing/deploying analytic and predictive models.
- SAS: Machine Learning Algorithm Research/Developer - Jul 15, 2015.
Developer with a strong analytical background and excellent programming skills to collaborate with a team developing new machine learning algorithms for NLP, text classification, sentiment analysis, and similar tasks.
- 7 must attend Big Data Conferences – best price ends soon - Jul 9, 2015.
Multiple Global Big Data developer events, bootcamps, and conference will be held soon in San Francisco area, Boston, Seattle, Raleigh, Tampa and Austin.
- Big Data Developer Conference and Training, Raleigh, Aug 24-26 - Jun 18, 2015.
This is a fast paced, vendor agnostic, technical overview of the Big Data landscape. No prior knowledge of databases or programming is assumed. KDnuggets discount.
- Sonic Automotive: Operations Research/Predictive Modeling Specialist - Mar 31, 2015.
Monitoring, maintenance, and building of new predictive models, including new and used vehicle pricing, inventory, and appraisals.
- Cardinal Financial: Production Support Analyst (Marketing) - Feb 26, 2015.
Work closely with management team to drive marketing efforts and overcome marketing obstacles. Monitor and adjust volumes, criteria, and flow to production teams.
- Cardinal Financial: Data Science Analyst - Feb 26, 2015.
Apply your expertise in quantitative business analysis, data mining and visualization to see beyond the numbers, develop a deep understanding of the business, translate data into actionable insights.