- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in December 2016 - Jan 2, 2017.
Academic Director Data Science Notre Dame, Postdocs in ML at Oxford, PhD in Q/A at Bonn, Faculty at Washington Jefferson College, Faculty in Machine Learning at Edinburgh, and more.
- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director Data Science Online MS & Special Professional Faculty - Dec 28, 2016.
Seeking an experienced, energetic, and collaborative colleague to lead new online MS program in Data Science from inception, articulating a strong vision and executing on that vision with integrity and efficacy.
- Why Fluid Intelligence Makes You a Better Data Scientist - Nov 17, 2016.
How do you harness the power of insight on a regular basis? Check out these tips for increasing your fluid intelligence to do so, courtesy of Saint Mary's College.
- University of Notre Dame: Data Science Consultant - Oct 5, 2016.
Seeking a Data Science Consultant with expertise in a quantitative social science discipline and advanced technical skills to support research activities undertaken at the University of Notre Dame.
- U. of Notre Dame: Academic Director/Special Professional Faculty – Data Science Online M.S. - Sep 8, 2016.
The Academic Director will be central to the success of MS program and will be an important voice in data science initiatives at Notre Dame.
- Tips on How to Be a Stand-Out Data Scientist - Feb 23, 2016.
If you want to be a top data scientist, you'll need other tools in your arsenal in addition to statistics and math mastery.
- Saint Mary’s Mathematically Rigorous MS in Data Science, Primarily Online - Oct 27, 2015.
At Saint Mary's you'll develop a strong mathematical base, an enduring skill set in an ever-changing world, that will allow you to take on complex data challenges now and in the future. Apply by Dec 1.
- NotreDame: Postdocs, Data Science - Feb 10, 2014.
Interested in Data Science for the Common Good and enjoy asking big questions and developing data science algorithms? The Interdisciplinary Center for Network Science and Applications (iCeNSA) at the U. of Notre Dame has two openings for postdoctoral fellows in data science.