- The HPI Future SOC Lab offers researchers free access to a powerful Big Data infrastructure - Mar 10, 2017.
The HPI Future SOC (Service-Oriented Computing) Lab is a cooperation of the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) and industrial partners, providing free access to a powerful Big Data & Computing infrastructure. It is now accepting project proposals for 2017.
- Why Go Long on Artificial Intelligence? - Feb 17, 2017.
We are now at the right place and time for AI to be the set of technology advancements that can help us solve challenges where answers reside in data. While we have already seen a few AI bull and bear markets since the 50’s, this time it’s different. If I and others are right, the implications are immensely valuable for all.
- Data Science Deployments With Docker - Dec 1, 2016.
With the recent release of NVIDIA’s nvidia-docker tool, accessing GPUs from within Docker is a breeze. In this tutorial we’ll walk you through setting up nvidia-docker so you too can deploy machine learning models with ease.
- Parallelism in Machine Learning: GPUs, CUDA, and Practical Applications - Nov 10, 2016.
The lack of parallel processing in machine learning tasks inhibits economy of performance, yet it may very well be worth the trouble. Read on for an introductory overview to GPU-based parallelism, the CUDA framework, and some thoughts on practical implementation.
Pages: 1 2
- NVIDIA: Deep Learning Library Software Development Engineer - Oct 20, 2016.
To researchers and companies are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world.
- NVIDIA: Developer Technology Engineer – Autonomous Driving - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Developer Technology Engineer – Autonomous Driving to be a member of the automotive team. The candidate will be responsible for working with cutting-edge applications of Deep Learning, computer vision and image processing on NVIDIA’s next-generation automotive products.
- NVIDIA: Technical Account Manager - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Technical Account Manager/Sales Engineer to join the team supporting development and sales activities for the Facebook account with a focus across multiple domains including: Artificial Intelligence, Video, Virtual Reality, Server Design and Data Center Integration.
- NVIDIA: Solution Architect (Eastern Region) - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a world-class engineer/scientist for an exciting role as a Solutions Architect. Work with the most exciting high-performance computing hardware, software and impactful projects.
- NVIDIA: Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Director for Autonomous Vehicle Localization and Mapping, requiring someone who can formulate and execute a technical roadmap from architectural specification through the full lifecycle of the product in the field.
- NVIDIA: Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer – Autonomous Driving - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Deep Learning R&D Engineer, with the opportunity to innovate from algorithms, to system design, to processor architecture and see your work used in cars all over the world.
- NVIDIA: Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning) - Oct 19, 2016.
Seeking a Senior Research Scientist (Deep Learning) to conceive deep learning approaches to solving particular product problems, construct and curate large problem specific datasets, and design and implement machine learning techniques aimed at solving specific problems.
- Basics of GPU Computing for Data Scientists - Apr 7, 2016.
With the rise of neural network in data science, the demand for computationally extensive machines lead to GPUs. Learn how you can get started with GPUs & algorithms which could leverage them.
- NVIDIA: Senior Data Mining Analyst - Aug 16, 2015.
Fill a key role in our Business Planning & Analytics Team, the analytic hub of NVIDIA product marketing organization.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 21-27: Beginner Guide to Time Series Analysis; Free Deep Learning online course - Jul 28, 2015.
Beginner #Guide to #TimeSeries #Analysis; Nvidia free #online course: Intro to #DeepLearning ; To Code or Not to Code with @KNIME; Guide To Linear #Regression
- MSc in Data Science/Executive Big Data Analysis in Paris or Nice - Jun 1, 2015.
Get MSc in Data Science or an MSc in Executive Big Data Analysis with DSTI intensive programmes in Paris or Nice campuses.
- Deep Learning with Structure – a preview - May 6, 2015.
A big problem with Deep Learning networks is that their internal representation lacks interpretability. At the upcoming #DeepLearning Summit, Charlie Tang, a student of Geoff Hinton, will present an approach to address this concern - here is a preview.
- CuDNN – A new library for Deep Learning - Sep 19, 2014.
Becoming more and more popular, deep learning is proved to be useful in artificial intelligence. Last week, NVIDIA’s new library for deep neural networks, cuDNN, has attracted much attention.