- SUNY Buffalo: Postdoc in Data Mining and Bioinformatics - Apr 19, 2017.
Seeking a Postdoctoral Associate in the areas of machine learning and bioinformatics. The major research focus is on developing machine learning and mathematics methodologies for analyzing massive genomic data.
- Umea University: Postdoctoral researcher position on Data Mining/Data Federation - Sep 30, 2016.
Join our efforts to build up Registry Data Federation and Analysis Research Infrastructure. Develop data analysis methods with focus of data federation and privacy preservation.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in July 2016 - Aug 2, 2016.
Director for the Institute for CyberScience at Penn State, Research Fellow - Data Science at Monash U; Postdocs at UTSW; PhD positions at TU/E Netherlands, Leiden U Netherlands, Ningbo China.
- U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Postdoc in Natural Language Processing - Jun 29, 2016.
Are you interested in using your natural language processing skills to make a social impact? Want to work with the White House and a team from government, academia, and industry to change how job training programs are created all over the US?
- Fraunhofer: Post-Doctoral Fellow – Building Data Analytics - Jun 17, 2016.
We seek a Post-Doctoral Fellow to work with Fraunhofer’s interdisciplinary Building Energy Technologies team to develop, test, and evaluate algorithms using CT and interval electric field data.
- Innovation in Data Analytics, help shape Singapore’s Smart Nation - May 12, 2016.
Read a first-hand perspective on Big Data playing field in Singapore, strong support for Machine Learning and Data Science research, excellent local conditions, and how all these contribute to a bigger aspiration this city state is striving towards.
- SUNY Buffalo: Postdoctoral Associate in Data Mining and Bioinformatics - Apr 17, 2016.
Developing machine learning and mathematics methodologies to address the computational challenges of analyzing massive genomic data for various biomedical applications.
- Geisinger Health System: Computational Graph Theory, Postdoc - Mar 12, 2016.
Geisinger Health System, Division of Applied Research and Clinical Informatics, is seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher in Computational Graph Theory to work at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
- DuPont Pioneer: Post Doctoral Fellow – Trait Informatics (ABT00001617) - Mar 3, 2016.
Conduct research in computational biology, genomics and transcriptomics; work together with Trait Informatics scientists and developers, as well as scientists from across research departments.
- Umea University: PhD and Postdoctoral positions, Federated Database System/Data Mining - Feb 9, 2016.
Join our efforts to academic federated database construction and cross-database analysis for research purposes of data from distributed databases. Develop data analysis methods with focus of data integration and privacy preservation.
- Roche (Basel): Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomedical Text and Data Mining - Dec 2, 2015.
You will receive scientific mentoring from both Roche and its academic partners, and gain valuable research experience from both academic and industrial perspectives.
- PNNL: Postdoc – Data Science (Knowledge Graphs and Machine Learning) - Oct 29, 2015.
This position is for a strongly motivated person with excellent skills in deep learning research and/or knowledge graph construction.
- SUTD: Postdoctoral Fellowship at MIT and SUTD - Feb 12, 2015.
The SUTD-MIT Postdoctoral Program offers unique research opportunities to highly talented individuals to engage in new or ongoing research programs at MIT and SUTD.
- University of Kansas (KU): Postdoc research position, Machine Learning and Data Mining - Jan 7, 2015.
Join our efforts to advance machine learning and data mining for better modeling of large amounts of data from scientific domains. Knowledge of biological or pharmaceutical data and HPC and cloud computing is a plus.
- Stanford: Postdoctoral Position in Data Mining of Human Activity - Nov 20, 2014.
Stanford University's newly-established Mobility Center has several openings for postdoctoral candidates interested in researching the intersection of human health and machine learning.
- U. Strasbourg: Postdoc position in machine learning/data mining - Nov 19, 2014.
Postdoctoral position available to candidates interested in developing new methods for knowledge reuse in machine learning with the aim of improving understanding of models in different contexts. This position would last for one year, with the possibility for extension.
- UIUC: Postdoc, Radiation detection with big data analytics - Oct 28, 2014.
Postdoctoral RA tp help us start our work combining radiation detector data with big data analytics. The ideal candidate will have superior CS skills but does not need to be a nuclear engineer.
- U. Geneva: Postdoc position on Learning over distributed streaming data - Oct 19, 2014.
We are looking for an excellent postdoc to work on the development of new machine learning methods for distributed streaming data generated in the context of the Internet of Things.
- Stanford, Postdoc: Data-driven Prediction for Subsurface Flow - Oct 17, 2014.
Postdoc Data Scientist position at Stanford Dept of Energy Resources Engineering to develop data-driven prediction modeling for subsurface flow.
- U. Chicago Center for Data Science and Public Policy: Data Science for Social Good Postdoc Fellowships - Sep 23, 2014.
Solve problems with high social impact in areas such as education, healthcare, energy, transportation, and public safety in partnership with non-profits and government organizations.
- Helsinki: Postdoc Positions in Algorithms, Machine Learning, Big Data - Sep 20, 2014.
Aalto U. and U. of Helsinki are looking for several researchers in Algorithms, Bioinformatics, Big Data Processing, Machine Learning, and related areas. Apply by Oct 12, 2014.
- PNNL: Post Doctorate RA – Data Sciences and Analytics - Aug 28, 2014.
Do research related to social network analysis, human language technologies, machine learning, infectious disease epidemiology, and data collection and analysis.
- PNNL: Post Doctorate RA – Data Sciences and Analytics - Jul 24, 2014.
Perform research related to social network analysis, human language technologies, machine learning, infectious disease epidemiology, and data collection and analysis.
- Menthal – Access Rich Smartphone Dataset - Jun 26, 2014.
Menthal projects studies smartphone habits and depression, and has an App which collects smartphone interactions and gives user a feedback. Researchers are invited to analyze a large set of volunteered data by visiting Bonn, Germany.
- TU-Darmstadt: Postdocs in Statistical NLP, IR, Machine Learning - May 24, 2014.
Researcher with a background in statistical NLP, machine learning, or IR for a postdoc position working to combine large-scale knowledge bases with semantic information from large amounts of text.
- NDSU: Informatics Postdocs - Apr 26, 2014.
Join a dynamic team performing groundbreaking research in the area of combinatorial cheminformatics, and propose independent strategic research themes in energy-related computational chemistry.
- U. Helsinki and Aalto U.: Postdoctoral and Research Fellows in CS and IT - Mar 22, 2014.
Aalto and Helsinki, two leading universities in Finland, are looking for researchers in several areas, including advanced search methods, Big data processing, and crowdsensing applications. Apply by Apr 6.
- U. of Melbourne: Postdoc in Data Mining - Mar 17, 2014.
The position requires a PhD, with research experience in data mining and high quality publications. Expertise in graph mining and time series mining is also desirable.
- Uni-Weimar: Research positions in Big data analytics, IR, machine learning - Feb 15, 2014.
The Web Technology and Information Systems Group has several positions for PhDs and Postdocs to help research in Big data analytics, information mining and retrieval, machine learning, natural language processing, and information extraction.
- NotreDame: Postdocs, Data Science - Feb 10, 2014.
Interested in Data Science for the Common Good and enjoy asking big questions and developing data science algorithms? The Interdisciplinary Center for Network Science and Applications (iCeNSA) at the U. of Notre Dame has two openings for postdoctoral fellows in data science.