- Level-up your analytics with text mining, Apr 27 Webinar - Apr 17, 2017.
MeaningCloud, leader in SaaS semantic analytics, has new RapidMiner extension that offers very powerful and flexible text analytics and the ability to extract the meaning of any unstructured text. Learn more in April 27 webinar.
- Forrester vs Gartner on Data Science Platforms and Machine Learning Solutions - Apr 14, 2017.
Who leads in Data Science, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics? We compare the latest Forrester and Gartner reports for this industry for 2017 Q1, identify gainers and losers, and strong leaders vs contenders.
- Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms: gainers and losers - Feb 23, 2017.
We compare Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms vs its 2016 version and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers, including IBM, SAS, RapidMiner, KNIME, MathWorks, Microsoft, and Quest.
- R, Python Duel As Top Analytics, Data Science software – KDnuggets 2016 Software Poll Results - Jun 6, 2016.
R remains the leading tool, with 49% share, but Python grows faster and almost catches up to R. RapidMiner remains the most popular general Data Science platform. Big Data tools used by almost 40%, and Deep Learning usage doubles.
Pages: 1 2
- RapidMiner a Leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms - Feb 18, 2016.
RapidMiner is thrilled to be recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms for the third consecutive year. Download the Gartner report.
- Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms: gainers and losers - Feb 16, 2016.
We compare Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant Advanced Analytics Platforms vs its 2015 version and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers: SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, KNIME, Dell, Angoss, and Microsoft.
- RapidMiner Webinar: Extracting Insight from Superbowl Sentiments, Feb 16 - Feb 4, 2016.
The webinar explores the power of social content by analyzing data captured from tweets about Super Bowl 50 ads to determine sentiments and predict potential trends in brand adoption.
- Predictive Analytics + Hadoop = Business Impact, Dec 15 Webinar - Dec 4, 2015.
Learn how to use Predictive Analytics and Hadoop to Turn the Promise of Big Data into Business Impact in this webinar with RapidMiner Founder and CTO Ingo Mierswa and leading Gartner Analyst Merv Adrian.
- Tutorial: Building a Twitter Sentiment Analysis Process - Nov 3, 2015.
Tutorial on collecting and analyzing tweets using the “Text Analysis by AYLIEN” extension for RapidMiner.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 18 and beyond - Aug 17, 2015.
Data Mining: Failure to Launch, Leveraging Data for Effective Data Visualization, Extracting Value from Hadoop, Build Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, and more.
- Rapidminer Webinar: Taming Hadoop – Extracting Value, Aug 20 - Aug 13, 2015.
Join Dr. Ingo Mierswa, RapidMiner CTO and leading EMA Analysts for a discussion on how to close the loop between predictive insights and action using big data analytics.
- Which Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Tools go together? - Jun 11, 2015.
We analyze the associations between the top Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science tools based on the results of 2015 KDnuggets Software Poll. Download anonymized data and analyze it yourself.
- R leads RapidMiner, Python catches up, Big Data tools grow, Spark ignites - May 25, 2015.
R is the most popular overall tool among data miners, although Python usage is growing faster. RapidMiner continues to be most popular suite for data mining/data science. Hadoop/Big Data tools usage grew to 29%, propelled by 3x growth in Spark. Other tools with strong growth include H2O (0xdata), Actian, MLlib, and Alteryx.
- CRN Big Data Business Analytics Companies - May 12, 2015.
Data, Analytics, and Intelligence play a key role in CRN Big Data 100 in 2015. New additions include predictive analytics firms Knime, Logi Analytics, Looker, Luminoso, Predixion, RapidMiner, and Salesforce.
- Best 5 minutes in Data Science, Season 1 - May 6, 2015.
Ingo Mierswa, Data Scientist and RapidMiner CEO, shares his thoughts about trends, challenges and opportunities in analytics and explains data science concepts in understandable and fun style, with help from a unicorn, a wizard, and other special guests.
- Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics 2015: Gainers and Losers - Apr 3, 2015.
IBM, SAS, and SAP lead in Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics Solutions for Q2, 2015. We compare with a previous Forrester Wave for 2013 and examine gainers and losers.
Pages: 1 2
- Feb 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Mar 12, 2015.
Feb 2015 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: @Kaggle cuts 1/3 of staff, Infosys buys Panaya, RapidMiner gets $15M, Palantir buys Fancy That, Hitachi buys Pentaho, and more.
- Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms: who gained and who lost - Feb 23, 2015.
SAS, IBM, KNIME, and RapidMiner lead in Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms. We analyze who gained and who lost versus last year.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 27 and beyond - Jan 26, 2015.
Tamr, Cognizant Machine and Devices, In-Memory Data Fabric, Real-Estate Analytics, RapidMiner, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, TIBCO, Monetizing Big Data and more.
- RapidMiner Academia makes RapidMiner freely available to students, academics worldwide - Jan 20, 2015.
Students, professors and researchers can now use free of charge the latest version of RapidMiner platform for education and academic research.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 20 and beyond - Jan 19, 2015.
Get Started with Hadoop, R, Smarter Data Lake, Platfora, Data Modeling, Tamr, Real-Estate Value Analytics, RapidMiner Modern Analytics and more.
- New RapidMiner Streams Simplifies Analytics on Apache Storm - Dec 17, 2014.
Streaming RapidMiner product accompanies additional releases of core platform which now include Qlik, Solr, and Mozenda connectors.
- RapidMiner Resources: Educational Videos, Course - Sep 18, 2014.
RapidMiner videos focus on important and fundamental aspects of this software suite; the site also offers a "RapidMiner Analyst Preparation" Course of 43 videos which prepares learners to take the official RapidMiner Analyst exam.
- Webinar: Learn Analytics Best Practices for Hadoop - Sep 17, 2014.
Learn how to overcome some of the main challenges of Hadoop and successfully implement your own advanced analytics in a big data Hadoop environment. Free RapidMiner Webinar, Oct 2.
- RapidMiner World Boston – August 18-21, Boston, MA, USA - Jul 17, 2014.
Attend RapidMiner World Boston to discuss predictive analytics, big data and data mining, enjoy presentations from industry leaders, and advance your knowledge of RapidMiner and advanced analytics.
- Top stories in June: Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup - Jul 3, 2014.
Does Deep Learning Have Deep Flaws? Cartoon: Big Data and World Cup Football; KDnuggets 15th Annual Data Mining Software Poll: RapidMiner Continues To Lead; The Cardinal Sin of Data Mining and Data Science: Overfitting.
- KDnuggets 14:n17, Need MS to be a Data Scientist? 100 Big Data Companies Analyzed - Jul 2, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Features, Software, Opinions, News, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings and Reports, Jobs, Publications, Tweets, and CFP.
- Interview: Ingo Mierswa, RapidMiner CEO on “Predaction” and Key Turning Points - Jun 27, 2014.
RapidMiner CEO Ingo Mierswa talks about "predaction", reasons for RapidMiner popularity, business source model, analytics to investigate fraud, key turning points, and more.
- KDnuggets Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Poll – Analyzed - Jun 17, 2014.
We analyze the results of KDnuggets Software Poll, including correlations between tools, and relationships between commercial, free, and Hadoop/Big Data tools. We identify a potential capability gap. Download anonymized data and analyze it yourself.
- Top 10 Data Analysis Tools for Business - Jun 13, 2014.
Ten free, easy-to-use, and powerful tools to help you analyze and visualize data, analyze social networks, do optimization, search more efficiently, and solve your data analysis problems.
- KDnuggets 15th Annual Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science Software Poll: RapidMiner Continues To Lead - Jun 7, 2014.
With over 3,000 data miners taking part in KDnuggets 15th Annual Software Poll, RapidMiner continues to lead. Free software is used much more outside US, and Hadoop usage grows fastest in Asia.
- Predict Soccer World Cup 2014 Winner, Get Prizes from RapidMiner - May 16, 2014.
Use a free edition of RapidMiner to have fun and bring sports predictions to another level by making a prediction of Soccer (Futbol) World Cup 2014, which starts on June 12 in Brazil.
- Spotlight: RapidMiner New Predictive Analytics Platform-as-a-Service - May 7, 2014.
We examine the newly announced RapidMiner Platform-as-a-Service, installed on AWS and managed by RapidMiner experts.
- Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms – view report - Mar 25, 2014.
Pioneering predictive analytics vendor RapidMiner was positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the first "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms" - view the full report.
- Top stories for Feb 23 – Mar 1: Exclusive Interview with Yann LeCun; Graf.ly; Gartner MQ for Advanced Analytics - Mar 2, 2014.
KDnuggets Exclusive: Interview with Yann LeCun, Deep Learning Expert, Director of Facebook AI Lab; Graf.ly: Making beautiful, interactive graphs; SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, Knime leaders in Gartner MQ for Advanced Analytics Platforms; The Dos and Donts of Data Mining.
- SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, Knime leaders in Gartner MQ for Advanced Analytics Platforms - Feb 24, 2014.
Gartner new Magic Quadrant(tm) for Advanced Analytics Platforms names 4 companies as leaders: SAS, IBM, RapidMiner, and Knime. A copy of the report, with evaluations for 15 more companies, is available thanks to RapidMiner.
- Why RapidMiner? By Usama Fayyad, a Top Data Scientist and Entrepreneur - Dec 21, 2013.
With the current release of RapidMiner v6, and the introduction of application wizards to help business analysts instantly work with their data, RapidMiner will continue to be the platform of choice for anyone analyzing Big Data.