- Machine Intelligence Summit & Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit in San Francisco, 23-24 March (KDnuggets Offer) - Feb 17, 2017.
Explore the new smart machines and self-controlled vehicles from the world's leading innovators across all industries at the Machine Intelligence and Autonomous Vehicles summits. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in London, 28 February – 1 March (KDnuggets Offer) - Jan 11, 2017.
Discover advances in deep learning tools and techniques from the world's leading innovators across industry, academia and the healthcare sector at the Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit in London, 28 February – 1 March. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20%.
- Deep Learning Summit in San Francisco, Jan 26-27 (KDnuggets Offer) - Jan 5, 2017.
Discover advances in Deep Learning, NLP, speech recognition, image retrieval, virtual assistants, and more from leading researchers and industry at the Deep Learning Summit and Virtual Assistant Summit in San Francisco, 26-27 January. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20%.
- Predicting Future Human Behavior with Deep Learning - Sep 30, 2016.
Carl Vondrick, MIT researcher, who studies computer vision and machine learning, discusses how to use Big Data with minimal annotations and applications to predictive vision and scene understanding.
- Deep Learning Singapore & Machine Intelligence NYC – KDnuggets Offer - Sep 28, 2016.
Explore the latest machine learning research, technology and applications, with 2 RE.WORK events: the Deep Learning Summit in Singapore (20-21 Oct) and the Machine Intelligence Summit in New York City (Nov 2-3). Use code KDNUGGETS for 20% off.
- Robots Need “Common Sense” AI to Work Out Our Uncertain World - Aug 12, 2016.
At the Machine Intelligence Summit in Berlin last week, Jeremy Wyatt, Professor of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence at University of Birmingham, was asked a few questions about his work in mobile robot task planning and manipulation.
- Should We Be Rethinking Unsupervised Learning? - Aug 10, 2016.
Roland Memisevic, Assistant Professor at the University of Montreal and Chief Scientist at Twenty Billion Neurons, explores ideas on rethinking unsupervised learning, which he feels may explain what scientists have been doing wrong.
- Deep Learning: an Interview with Yoshua Bengio - Mar 8, 2016.
Yoshua Bengio is a renowned figure in the machine learning and specifically deep learning, here is an interview with Yoshua about his thoughts on media interest in the field, future developments and more.
- Deep Learning and Startups: Notes on Rework Conference, San Francisco - Feb 17, 2016.
The Rework Deep Learning conference came to San Francisco this past January, and showcased both prominent deep learning researchers and startups. Get an overview of the proceedings with notes from an attendee.
Pages: 1 2
- What To Expect from Deep Learning in 2016 and Beyond - Jan 11, 2016.
Predictions from some of the top names in deep learning, including Ilya Sutskever and Andrej Karpathy, about what to expect in the field over the next 5 years.
- AI + ML + NLP = Virtual Assistant Summit, Jan 28-29, San Francisco - Jan 6, 2016.
AI, machine learning, speech recognition and NLP technologies are converging to allow creation of Intelligent Virtual Assistants, explored in the first ever Virtual Assistant Summit, Jan 28-29, in SF. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off.
- RE.WORK Connect: Shaping a Hyper-connected World - Oct 20, 2015.
RE.WORK Connect Summit (San Francisco, Nov 12-13), is a unique opportunity to meet with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IoT revolution. Use KDNUGGETS code for 20% off.
- Deep Learning and Big Data Products: Synthos Technologies - May 23, 2015.
Using Deep Learning to build products on massive scale, virtues of transaction analytics, and which industries will likely to be disrupted in the near future, a perspective from Synthos Technologies.
- Deep Learning with Structure – a preview - May 6, 2015.
A big problem with Deep Learning networks is that their internal representation lacks interpretability. At the upcoming #DeepLearning Summit, Charlie Tang, a student of Geoff Hinton, will present an approach to address this concern - here is a preview.
- RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, January – videos, presentations - Feb 26, 2015.
Interesting videos and presentations from January Deep Learning Summit include a Fireside Chat with Andrew Ng and Derrick Harris, presentations by Richard Socher (Founder, MetaMind), Quoc Le (Research Scientist, Google), Greg Corrado (Sr Research Scientist at Google), and more.