- Chatbots & Virtual Assistants for the Enterprise, San Francisco, May 15-16, KDnuggets Offer - Mar 28, 2017.
Gain insight into their build, partner or buy decisions, their real-life implementation stories, using bots/VAs to generate customer insights, and the unexpected hurdles they had to overcome. Use code KNUG15 for a 15% discount.
- Last Chance: Big Data San Francisco, April 19 & 20 - Mar 27, 2017.
The Big Data Innovation Summit is coming to San Francisco, April 19 & 20. We are now down to the final batch of passes - secure yours with $200 off using code KD200.
- IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, March 29-30, San Francisco – free VIP passes - Mar 24, 2017.
Join over 150 Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers and other senior data leaders in San Francisco. A few VIP complimentary places are still available.
- Accenture: Artificial Intelligence Experienced Researcher - Mar 16, 2017.
Seeking an experienced well-rounded artificial intelligence researcher with a passion for using AI to help us redesign how we solve critical applied business problems for the world’s largest firms.
- Keynotes announced for PAW San Francisco, May 14-18 - Mar 6, 2017.
Join the growing crowd at Predictive Analytics World (May 14-18 in San Francisco) to take advantage of the potential of predictive analytics. Keynote speaker line-up has been announced.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: March and Beyond - Mar 3, 2017.
Coming soon: Strata + Hadoop World San Jose, Machine Intelligence Summit SF, Predictive Analytics Summit London, SAS Global Forum Orlando, TDWI Accelerate Boston, The Marketing Analytics and Data Science Conference San Francisco, and more.
- Metis: Evangelist - Mar 1, 2017.
Metis is seeking an Evangelist to drive brand awareness and growth of Metis, leading outreach efforts to the data science communities in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Seattle.
- KDnuggets Exclusive: Analytics and Data Science leaders in San Francisco, Apr 3-5 - Feb 28, 2017.
The Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference is coming to San Francisco April 3-5. Exclusive offer for KDnuggets readers saves you 20% with VIP code MADS17KDN. Reserve your spot today!
- Machine Intelligence Summit & Machine Intelligence in Autonomous Vehicles Summit in San Francisco, 23-24 March (KDnuggets Offer) - Feb 17, 2017.
Explore the new smart machines and self-controlled vehicles from the world's leading innovators across all industries at the Machine Intelligence and Autonomous Vehicles summits. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- How do you model that? - Feb 6, 2017.
Learn how to identify complex and dynamic patterns within your multilevel data and how to build multilevel linear models (MLM) and multilevel generalized linear models (MGLM). NYC in March, Online in May, SF in July.
- 116 Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: February and Beyond - Feb 3, 2017.
Coming soon: AnacondaCON Austin, TDWI Las Vegas, Predictive Analytics Summit San Diego, Big Data Paris, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, Machine Intelligence Summit, and more.
- ODSC Masterclass Summit, San Francisco, March 1-2: Premium Data Science Training + Save 25% thru Jan 31 - Jan 31, 2017.
Deep Learning is on everyone's list of top skills to learn in 2017. ODSC Masterclass Summit, San Francisco, March 1-2 offers 2 intense days of hands-on training in deep learning. Use discount code: KD25 for an extra 25% Off before it expires Jan 31 at 11 PM!
- Domino Data Science Popup, San Francisco, Feb 22 – KDnuggets Offer - Jan 31, 2017.
Learn about the latest trends in data science applications in technology from the top experts in the industry. Register by Feb 8 and save with code KDNuggetsVIP.
- Marketing Analytics and Data Science conference, Apr 3-5, San Francisco – KDnuggets Offer - Jan 26, 2017.
The Marketing Analytics and Data Science conference is happening April 3-5 in San Francisco. Exclusive KDnuggets offer saves you 20% with VIP Code MADS17KDN. Register today!
- Predictive Analytics World San Francisco – Early Bird ends Soon - Jan 13, 2017.
Predictive Analytics World for Business is heading to San Francisco this Spring. The deadline to save with Super Early Bird rates is around the corner, but act today and save an additional $150 using discount code KDN150.
- Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science, Mar 23-24, San Francisco - Jan 9, 2017.
This course will examine how firms can take big data to big profits through data monetization strategies and the best use of data science for growth and innovation across your organization.
- Deep Learning Summit in San Francisco, Jan 26-27 (KDnuggets Offer) - Jan 5, 2017.
Discover advances in Deep Learning, NLP, speech recognition, image retrieval, virtual assistants, and more from leading researchers and industry at the Deep Learning Summit and Virtual Assistant Summit in San Francisco, 26-27 January. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20%.
- Potrero Medical: Medical Device Data Scientist - Jan 5, 2017.
Seeking a data scientist to develop algorithms to predict various medical conditions, initially developed using a tool such as Matlab, and ultimately implemented in an embedded system.
- 100+ Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: January and Beyond - Jan 3, 2017.
Coming soon: Global AI Santa Clara, Big Data Innovation Las Vegas, CAO Miami, Deep Learning Summit San Francisco, PAw Manufacturing Dusseldorf, WSDM 2017 Cambridge UK, AnacondaCON Austin, TDWI Las Vegas, and more.
- The PAW 2017 Predictive Analytics Conference Calendar - Dec 13, 2016.
PAW conference series covers applying predictive analytics to business, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and workforce. Save the dates for upcoming conferences around the world and save with code KDN150.
- Kabbage: Machine Learning Engineer - Dec 12, 2016.
Seeking machine learning engineers with significant experience in software engineering, machine learning, and big data to develop Kabbage’s underlying platform for building risk models and innovative underwriting algorithms that power lending across both our portfolio and partner financial institutions around the world.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: December 2016 and Beyond - Dec 2, 2016.
Coming soon: IEEE Big Data, Big Data/Business Analytics Innovation Summits Las Vegas, AnacondaCON Austin, WSDM 2017 Cambridge, TDWI Las Vegas, and more.
- Why the Pros Go To Predictive Analytics World - Dec 2, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business is May 14-18, 2017. Save big on full conference passes when you register today with super early bird rates, plus save an extra $150 when you use code KDN150 at checkout!
- KDD 2016: Watch Talks by Top Data Science Researchers - Nov 17, 2016.
Watch the innovative talks and researches from top researchers in Data Science, presented at KDD 2016, San Francisco conference.
- Data Science Hackathon, Metis / Invisible Institute, Nov 19, San Francisco - Nov 14, 2016.
Join hackathon to explore data science models and D3 visualizations to help the efforts of the Citizens Police Data Project.
- R Systems: Director, Data Science - Nov 11, 2016.
Seeking a senior leader to grow existing and acquire new accounts across verticals, leveraging differentiated offerings combining process, statistics, data science and technology for predictive analytics initiatives.
- SAP.iO Start-Up Incubator: Senior Data Scientist - Nov 9, 2016.
Looking for a passionate data scientist to help the startup teams in our incubator run efficiently, effectively, and enjoyably; analyze diverse data sets to provide actionable insights for each team.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in October 2016 - Nov 5, 2016.
PhD/Postdoc at KU Leuven, Postdoc at Northeastern, Data Science Fellowship program at NYU, Asst. Prof. in ML at Cal State Long Beach, Data Science Faculty at UMBC, Faculty Business Analytics at USF, and more.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: November and Beyond - Nov 2, 2016.
Coming soon: ODSC West Santa Clara, PAW Business Berlin, Apache Big Data Europe Seville, Chief Data Scientist Forum San Francisco, Big Data/Analytics Summit London, IEEE Big Data DC, and many more.
- Learn How to Turn Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern MS in Analytics Executive Education Course - Oct 31, 2016.
Join Northwestern University's Master of Science in Analytics for an upcoming Executive Education Course, March 23 - 24, 2017 in San Francisco: Big Data to Big Profits.
- U. of San Francisco: Assistant or Associate Professor, Business Analytics - Oct 4, 2016.
We seek an individual excited about collaborating to develop and deliver innovative learning experiences to undergraduate business students to prepare them to improve real-world organizational performance using models, data, and analysis.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: October and Beyond - Oct 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Data Science Conference Seattle, ODSC London, PAPIs Boston, PAW London, PAW Government DC, Deep Learning Summit Singapore, PAW Business NYC, IBM World of Watson, and many more.
- CSC Venture Capital: Quantitative Analyst - Sep 20, 2016.
Seeking a Quantitative Analyst to join the investment team, to help identify insights in large unstructured data sets and develop, analyze and deploy quant-based investment decision support tools for early stage private technology investment.
- Random Forest: A Criminal Tutorial - Sep 19, 2016.
Get an overview of Random Forest here, one of the most used algorithms by KDnuggets readers according to a recent poll.
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17 - Sep 19, 2016.
Learn what does it really mean to be a Chief Data Scientist, what strategies will lead you to success, how to identify and meet real business needs, the path to establishing a truly data-centric culture, and more. Get 10% off with code KDCDS.
- Meet Data Science graduates – Metis Career Day Sep 22, San Francisco - Sep 15, 2016.
During a 12-week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: September and Beyond - Sep 2, 2016.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation Boston, Cypher 2016 Bangalore, ECML PKDD, MLconf Altanta, Strata + Hadoop World NYC, Strata AI, and many more.
- KNIME Summit, San Francisco, Sep 14-16, KDnuggets Offer - Aug 29, 2016.
KNIME, a leading open Analytics Platform is holding a first North American summit in San Francisco. Use code SUMMIT_KDNUGGETS to get 10% discount. Early bird rates till Sep 4.
- Chief Data Scientist Forum, San Francisco, Nov 16-17 - Aug 10, 2016.
The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science. Use code KDCDS to save on registration.
- Trulia (Zillow Group): Data Scientist – Computer Vision & Deep Learning - Aug 7, 2016.
Become one of the founding members of computer vision/deep learning group at Trulia and develop solutions that would be used by millions of users across Zillow Group.
- Introduction to Data Science and Data Visualization with D3.js: San Francisco and New York City - Aug 5, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (Aug 10) and New York City (Aug 9) for an overview of the field of data science and the use of data visualization tool D3.js.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science: August and Beyond - Aug 4, 2016.
Coming soon: KDD 2016, HPE Big Data Boston, Global Big Data Santa Clara, Big Data Innovation Boston, Adversarial ML San Francisco, Cypher 2016 Bangalore, and many more.
- Genentech: Director, Work Environment Analytics - Aug 1, 2016.
Genentech, a member of the Roche Group, aims to solve many challenging medical conditions. Director will build and lead a team of 3+ researchers with deep expertise in statistics, quantitative/qualitative analysis, and data systems.
- Data Science of Visiting Famous Movie Locations in San Francisco - Jul 30, 2016.
Using the Google Places API and IMDb API, we selected movie locations in The Golden City which every movie fan should visit while they are in town, and optimize sightseeing by solving the travelling salesman problem.
- Metis Data Science Open Houses: San Francisco and New York City - Jul 13, 2016.
Visit Metis in San Francisco (July 14) and New York City (July 20) to learn about their 12-week data science bootcamps.
- Why You Should Attend the Data Science Summit 2016 and 9 Talks To Be Excited About - Jul 9, 2016.
Here is a preview of the Data Science Summit, July 12-13 in San Francisco, where you can meet quality people hear exciting talks like 9 described here. Get get 20% with the code SFDATASCIENCE.
- Upcoming Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning: July and Beyond - Jul 1, 2016.
Coming soon: Sentiment Analysis Symposium, Data Science Summit, TDWI Accelerate, CDAO Singapore, KDD 2016, HPE Big Data Boston, and many more.
- Big Data into Big Profits: Northwestern Executive Education Course, Aug 25-26, San Francisco - Jun 30, 2016.
Join Northwestern Executive Education Course "Big Data to Big Profits: Strategies for Monetizing Social, Mobile, and Digital Data with Data Science", Aug 25-26, in San Francisco.
- Data Science Career Days at Metis, NYC – June 23, SF – June 30 - Jun 21, 2016.
In 12 week intensive program, Metis data science students build five projects using machine learning and statistical modeling techniques in Python, industry-level visualizations in D3, and real-world data in cloud-based SQL, no-SQL, and Hadoop databases.
- Data Science Summit, July 12-13, San Francisco – KDnuggets offer - Jun 14, 2016.
The Data Science Summit is packed with industry experts, authors, researchers and business leaders delivering concrete examples of data science and machine learning in action. Use kdnuggets15 to save.
- Fitbit: Sr Data Scientist, FitStar - Jun 3, 2016.
We design health and fitness products and experiences that fit seamlessly into everyday life to help millions of people achieve their goals. We provide the workouts, insights and encouragement to make smart choices to show how small, everyday changes add up to big results.
- Upcoming June – December Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Jun 2, 2016.
Coming soon: Spark Summit - SF, Marketing Analytics and Data Science - SF, PAW Business Chicago, Social Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling and Prediction - DC, Sentiment Analysis Symposium NYC, and more.
- Be Part of Spark Summit 2016, the Premier Big Data Event Dedicated to Apache Spark - May 25, 2016.
Whether you’re an Apache Spark newbie or a hardcore enthusiast, Spark Summit, June 6-8 in San Francisco, is the place to be to gain new insights and make valuable connections. Use promo code KDNuggets to save 15%
- How Can Marketing Analytics & Data Science Increase ROI? - May 10, 2016.
In our Marketing Analytics & Data Science interview series, we are catching up with thought leaders across industries to hear their take on trends and challenges in Big Data ahead of MARKETING ANALYTICS & DATA SCIENCE CONFERENCE, June 8-10, San Francisco. Save 20% with Code MADS16KDN
- 90+ upcoming May – December Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - May 3, 2016.
Coming soon: TDWI Chicago, Apache Big Data Vancouver, Deep Learning Summit Boston, Data by the Bay Oakland, Biz Analytics Summit Chicago, KxCon Montauk, Open Data Science Boston, In-Memory Computing San Francisco, and many more.
- Attend In-Memory Computing Summit, May 23-24, San Francisco - May 2, 2016.
This conference is the only industry-wide event of its kind, tailored to in-memory computing related technologies and solutions. The IMC Summit brings together in-memory computing visionaries, decision makers, experts and developers for the purpose of education, discussion and networking. Get 20% off with code KDN20.
- The Future of Your Data Strategy: Chief Data Officer Summit, San Francisco, May 26-27 - Apr 29, 2016.
The Chief Data Officer Summit is coming to San Francisco on May 26 & 27 with speakers from Amazon, eBay, The World Bank, Bing, PayPal, US. Dept of Commerce and many more. Get a 10% discount with code KD10.
- Big Data Innovation, San Francisco, April: Connect with Apple, NASA, and more - Apr 8, 2016.
Very few "All-access" passes remain for the Big Data Festival in San Francisco, Apr 21-22, which let to access Big Data Innovation (Keynotes: Uber, US Dept of Commerce, Airbnb, LinkedIn), Internet of Things Summit (Keynotes: Apple, Samsung, ...), and Data Visualization Summit (Keynotes: MasterCard, NASA, Pinterest).
- VIP Invitation to the Marketing Analytics & Data Science Conference - Apr 7, 2016.
Join industry leaders at the inaugural Marketing Analytics & Data Science conference, San Francisco, June 8-10. KDnuggets readers enjoy a 20% discount.
- Ravel: Senior Data Scientist - Apr 6, 2016.
Seeking a Lead or Senior Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing team; A senior member of the Data Science team, you will design systems to tackle tough problems in the legal domain and expand our award-winning products.
- 102 upcoming April – November Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Apr 4, 2016.
Coming soon: MLConf NYC, PAKDD, Big Data Innovation Summit West, SDM 16, PASS Business Analytics Conference, TDWI Chicago, Apache Big Data North America, RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, and many more.
- Big Data, Data Visualization, Internet of Things, San Francisco, April 21-22 - Mar 22, 2016.
What do Big Data, the Internet of Things and Data Visualization have in common? See all of them at the upcoming Data Festival in San Francisco on Apr 21-22. Get special access with code KDACCESS.
- Last chance – Join the analytics community this April [$150 discount] - Mar 16, 2016.
Last chance to sign up for 3 analytics events in San Francisco, Apr 3-7, 2016 - Predictive Analytics World for Business, PAW Workforce, and the eMetrics Summit. Use code KDN150 for an additional discount (until Apr 2).
- KDD Cup 2016: measuring the impact of research institutions - Mar 7, 2016.
KDD Cup 2016 competition aims at addressing a long-standing puzzle in academic society: how to rank an academic institution? Develop models to rank academic institutions based on their potential paper acceptance in the upcoming top-tier conferences.
- 100 upcoming March – November Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Mar 3, 2016.
Coming soon: Global Data Science Conf, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, PAW San Francisco, INFORMS Business Analytics, MLConf NYC, PAKDD, Big Data Innovation Summit West, and many more.
- PAW Predictive Analytics San Francisco – 1 month before showtime - Mar 3, 2016.
Just ONE month before analytics professionals take the stage at PAW San Francisco. Check the career-enhancing analytics events lined up to showcase the cutting edge and use code KDN150 to save.
- Deep Learning and Startups: Notes on Rework Conference, San Francisco - Feb 17, 2016.
The Rework Deep Learning conference came to San Francisco this past January, and showcased both prominent deep learning researchers and startups. Get an overview of the proceedings with notes from an attendee.
Pages: 1 2
- Astounding predictive analytics opportunities in 2016 [Infographic] - Feb 12, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business - delivering on promise of Data Science - 10,000 alumni, 37 sessions in SF, 7 Unique workshops. Save w. code KDN150
- Big Data Innovation Summit, San Francisco, Apr 21-22, 2016 – Early bird, KDnuggets discount - Feb 11, 2016.
Hear groundbreaking presentations on Big Data Analytics, Retail, Finance, Data-Driven Product Innovation, and Healthcare. Early Bird rates end Feb 19 - get extra 10% off with code KD10.
- Financial service apps featured at Predictive Analytics World, San Francisco - Feb 9, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, features a full 2-day Financial Services track, featuring experts from Chase, Capital One, Experian, Microsoft, Paypal, and other leading companies. Sign up with code KDN150 & save up to $350.
- 62 upcoming February – October Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Feb 4, 2016.
Coming soon: #PASanDiego, KNIME Summit Berlin, WSDM 2016, JMP Discovery Summit, Big Data Paris, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, PAW San Francisco, and many more.
- PAW: Early bird ends Feb. 5th for 4 converging analytics events - Feb 1, 2016.
The powerhouse gathering of data scientists and analysts in North America this spring is San Francisco, Apr 3-7, with Predictive Analytics World for Business, Workforce, the eMetrics Summit, and PA Times Executive Breakfast. Early bird ends Feb 5. Use KDN150 for extra savings.
- Early bird ends for 3 analytics events, Deadline: Feb. 5 - Jan 26, 2016.
Lights, camera, and analytics action! Early bird rates end Feb 5th for three incredible analytics conferences in San Francisco. Save with KDnuggets code KDN150.
- Keynotes at Predictive Analytics World San Fran, $550 Savings - Jan 25, 2016.
Check out the top experts who are PAW San Francisco 2016 keynote speakers and be use KDnuggets discount code KDN150 to save on registration.
- 5 ways to master uplift modeling - Jan 18, 2016.
At PAW for Business in San Francisco, April 3-7, uplift modeling will be covered in three sessions and one workshop - plus, check out an on-topic article by PAW founder Eric Siegel.
- And the hot topic Eric Siegel’s speaking on this year is… - Jan 11, 2016.
Eric will be delivering his keynote as part of the PAW Business San Francisco agenda on Weird Science: How to Know Your Predictive Discovery Is Not BS. Save with code KDN150.
- New Year, New Predictive Analytics World Events - Jan 7, 2016.
New, fresh Predictive Analytics World events feature prominent predictive analytics experts to learn from. Join us this spring in San Francisco as part of the leading, world-renowned events in predictive analytics. Use code KDN150 to save on top of early bird rates.
- AI + ML + NLP = Virtual Assistant Summit, Jan 28-29, San Francisco - Jan 6, 2016.
AI, machine learning, speech recognition and NLP technologies are converging to allow creation of Intelligent Virtual Assistants, explored in the first ever Virtual Assistant Summit, Jan 28-29, in SF. Use code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off.
- 55 upcoming January – September Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Jan 2, 2016.
Coming soon: EGC 2016, RapidMiner Wisdom, #BALasVegas, #PASanDiego, WSDM 2016, KNIME Summit, Strata + Hadoop San Jose, PAW San Francisco, and many more.
- Save up to $850 – Predictive Analytics World super early bird ends Dec 18 - Dec 10, 2015.
Give (or get) the gift of Analytics - super early bird rates expire on Dec 18 for three Predictive Analytics World conferences in San Francisco in April 2016.
- The gift of 3 analytics events at super early bird rates - Dec 8, 2015.
It's that time of the year where we are happy to offer a gift to KDnuggets readers for our first analytics conferences in the new year. Join us with code KDN150 for an additional $150 off of Super Early Bird rates.
- PAW 2016 Predictive Analytics Conferences - Dec 8, 2015.
Check upcoming Rising Media conferences on predictive analytics (in business, workforce, manufacturing, financial services, and healthcare), data science, big data, digital analytics, text analytics, and more. Use KDN150 for extra savings.
- KDD 2016 San Francisco Call For Papers | Workshops | Tutorials | KDD Cup - Dec 5, 2015.
22nd ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining invites submissions for research papers, applied data science papers, proposals for workshops and tutorials, and nominations and ideas for the prestigious KDD CUP contest. See deadlines and details.
- 45+ upcoming December – August Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Dec 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Harrisburg U. Data Analytics Summit, EGC France, #BALasVegas, #DataLasVegas, BIWA Summit 16, Rework Deep Learning Summit, WSDM 2016, JMP Discovery Summit Amsterdam, and more.
- PAW San Francisco super early bird offer will melt faster than snow - Nov 30, 2015.
Register by Friday, Dec 18 for PAW Business San Francisco while rates are frozen at up to $650 off of onsite prices. Check out with the KDnuggets code KDN150 for an additional $150 off (up to $800 off in total).
- Predictive Analytics for Workforce, San Francisco, Apr 3-6, 2016 - Nov 17, 2015.
Plan to attend the 2nd annual Predictive Analytics World for Workforce conference, San Francisco, April 3-6, 2016 and save $150 with code KDN150.
- 2016 Conferences on Big Data, Predictive Analytics - Nov 17, 2015.
Mark your calendar for 2016 PAW conferences on predictive analytics (in business, workforce, manufacturing, finance, and healthcare), data science, big data, digital analytics, text analytics, and more. Save with code KDN150.
- A Community Event for Innovative Spark Apps: A Datapalooza Dispatch - Nov 12, 2015.
Datapalooza, which is holding its inaugural event this week in San Francisco, is proving to be a seedbed for innovation apps in the Spark community. James Kobielus describes the highlights.
- Predictive Analytics World for Business, San Francisco, April 3-7, 2016 – Introducing Keynote Speakers - Nov 10, 2015.
Join the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders who deploy predictive modeling to improve business outcomes. Use code KDN150 for additional savings.
- 65+ upcoming November – June Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Nov 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Global Big Data Conference, H2O World 2015, #BIChicago, #DataLdn, Data Science Conference (Chicago), RE.WORK Connect SF, #ODSC West, Data Natives (Berlin), #StrataHadoop Singapore, and more.
- Datapalooza: Produce Your Data Application Development Concert, Nov 10-12, San Francisco - Nov 3, 2015.
Datapalooza will enable you to take your data-science skills to the next level. You’ll gain hands-on experience, enjoy one-on-one coaching, and learn how to build a practical data-science product in just three days - Nov 10-12 in San Francisco.
- Improve workforce with predictive analytics - Nov 2, 2015.
Save the date for the 2nd annual Predictive Analytics World for Workforce conference, San Francisco, April 3-6, 2016 and save $150 with code KDN150.
- SAS Adds Certifications for Big Data and Data Science - Oct 28, 2015.
SAS has been in the business of analytics and data science for long time, this new offering comes at an opportune time as big data technologies are requiring new skills and demand for analytical talent is at an all-time high.
- RE.WORK Connect: Shaping a Hyper-connected World - Oct 20, 2015.
RE.WORK Connect Summit (San Francisco, Nov 12-13), is a unique opportunity to meet with business leaders, influential technologists and entrepreneurs leading the IoT revolution. Use KDNUGGETS code for 20% off.
- Operator: Machine Learning Engineer - Oct 19, 2015.
We are early builders behind everyday products like Facebook, Twitter, and Uber, and we believe Operator could become something just as big. Our product is at the intersection of the most exciting movements in tech today - messaging, mobile and on-demand services.
- RelayRides: Data Scientist - Oct 15, 2015.
We are looking for a data artist to join our exceptional Analytics and Data Science team, help develop models and algorithms to power a rapidly growing business.
- RelayRides: Data Engineer - Oct 15, 2015.
We are looking for a big data artist to join our exceptional Analytics and Data Science team, to help scale infrastructure and data processes to power a rapidly growing business.
- 75+ upcoming October – May Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Oct 6, 2015.
Coming soon: PAW Government, Rich Data Summit, Polyanalyst User Conf, PAW London, Crunch Budapest, IEEE Big Data, Big Data Techcon Chicago, EARL Boston, PAW Berlin, and many more.
- U. San Francisco: 2 Asst. Professor Positions in Analytics, Data Science - Oct 5, 2015.
The positions will contribute to the MS program in analytics and also support either computer science (both grad and undergrad) or undergraduate Data Science program.
- U. of San Francisco: Tenure Track Professor, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science - Sep 24, 2015.
We seek well-qualified candidates in applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data, including data science, modeling, applied probability, applied statistics, and machine learning.
- Open Data Science West, San Francisco, Nov 13-14 - Sep 19, 2015.
Open Data Science West, Nov 13-14 San Francisco has a stellar line-up of speakers including Brian Granger, Anthony Goldbloom, Claudia Perlich, and over 50 talks and 20 workshops from Data Science experts. Save 15% from already low rates with ODSC-KDNG code.
- Altx: Data Engineer - Sep 16, 2015.
ALTX connects the right investor to the right fund, with a state of the art network that helps investors and funds alike find more satisfying investments with innovative algorithms, behavioral and traditional statistics and analysis.
- Rich Data Summit, San Francisco, Oct 14 – early bird by Sep 14 - Sep 9, 2015.
The Rich Data Summit is a one-of-a-kind event focused on wrangling, cleaning, blending, and enriching data, with stellar speakers including Nate Silver. Register by Sep 14 for early bird discount with code: RDSCF20.
- 90 upcoming September – April Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Sep 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation East, Cypher 2015, TDWI San Diego, PAW Boston, PAW Healthcare, Strata + Hadoop World NYC, Rich Data Summit, IEEE Big Data, and many more.
- 84 upcoming August – February Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Aug 4, 2015.
Coming soon: KDD-2015, HP Big Data Conf, Scala by the Bay, Global Big Data Conference, Big Data Innovation East, Cypher 2015, Boston Data Festival, and many more.
- Macy’s: VP, Marketing Data Science and Analytics - Jul 14, 2015.
Informing business and marketing strategy, guiding tactical execution and identifying new opportunities to drive and grow sales across Macy's.
- 7 must attend Big Data Conferences – best price ends soon - Jul 9, 2015.
Multiple Global Big Data developer events, bootcamps, and conference will be held soon in San Francisco area, Boston, Seattle, Raleigh, Tampa and Austin.
- 70+ upcoming July – December Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Jul 2, 2015.
Coming soon: Sentiment Analysis (NYC), TDWI The Analytics Experience (Boston), KDD-2015 (Sydney), Scala by the Bay, Global Big Data Conference (Santa Clara), Big Data Innovation Summit, and more.
- Autodesk: Senior Data Analyst - Jun 17, 2015.
Help expand our BIM 360 business exponentially by using your wicket-smart analysis skills to help us innovate new usage-based packaging and pricing models for Autodesk fastest growing product segment.
- 77 upcoming June – December 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Jun 3, 2015.
Coming soon: Predictive Analytics World and Manufacturing Chicago, Spark Summit, In-Memory Computing Summit 2015, TDWI The Analytics Experience, KDD-2015 (Sydney), and more.
- Spark Summit, the leading edge of Big Data, San Francisco, June 15-17 - May 29, 2015.
Spark is the hottest technology in Big Data. Join Spark Summit to learn how organizations such as the CIA, NASA, and Andreessen Horowitz along with companies like Databricks, Toyota, IBM, Intel, Baidu, Amazon are using Spark to run their businesses more effectively. KDnuggets discount.
- In-Memory Computing Summit, San Francisco, June 29-30 - May 14, 2015.
The In-Memory Computing Summit 2015 is the first and only industry-wide event of its kind, where Fast Data meets Big Data. Get KDnuggets discount if you register by may 31.
- Predictive Analytics World Workforce 2015: Highlights - May 13, 2015.
PAW Workforce 2015 highlights include: analytics is now redefining Human Resources, Analytics lessons are quite applicable to workforce questions, and unique challenges of Workforce analytics.
- Quantcast: Senior Principal Scientist - May 12, 2015.
A seasoned leader to guide our data scientists, software engineers, and company in applying innovative machine learning, data mining, statistics, and software development techniques to solve business problems.
- Quantcast: Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning, Performance Targeting & Optimization - May 5, 2015.
Help build and operate realtime prediction and control systems that power all our advertising products at scale.
- Quantcast: Modeling Scientist, Brand and Inventory Quality - May 5, 2015.
Focus on creatively tackling most complex quantitative modeling problems and advancing the company core statistical inference and algorithmic technology for audience targeting.
- 80 upcoming May – November 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - May 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Big Data Innovation London, Business Analytics Chicago, Smartcon Istanbul, Open Data Science Boston, PAW Chicago, ICML Lille, Sentiment Analysis NYC, and many more.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in April - May 3, 2015.
20+ new meetings, including Smartcon (Istabul), Collab. Data Science, Boston Data Festival, SIGMOD 2016, ICDM 2016; Awesome public datasets; DecisionIQ, VisualText and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 21-27: Great discussion: Building Big Data systems in academia, industry; Deep Learning in a Nutshell - Apr 28, 2015.
Great discussion: Building #BigData systems in academia, industry; DeepLearning in a Nutshell - what it is, how it works, why care?; Basics of #DeepLearning to Get You Started; Top LinkedIn Groups for #Analytics, #BigData.
- Deep Learning to Fight Crime - Apr 22, 2015.
We look at how using Deep Learning, Spark, and H2O Machine Learning platform can be used to analyze and predict crime in San Francisco and Chicago.
Pages: 1 2
- Macys: VP, Advanced Analytics - Apr 20, 2015.
Responsible for informing business and customer strategy, enabling and optimizing dynamic marketing and site capabilities, and for driving key customer, sales and efficiency KPIs.
- PAW San Francisco 5 Min Recap – Predictive Analytics World - Apr 20, 2015.
PAW San Francisco: 550+ Data Professionals, 85+ conference sessions, 4 conferences, Dean Abbott on 3-legged stool of good data, domain expertise, and advanced analytics, and more.
- 100+ upcoming April – October 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, Data Science - Apr 2, 2015.
Coming soon: INFORMS Business Analytics, PASS Business Analytics, Big Data Week, Text by the Bay, Big Data Techcon, Big Data Innovation Summit, Wharton Successful Applications of Customer Analytics, and many more.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Text By the Bay conference, San Francisco, Apr 24-25 - Apr 2, 2015.
The inaugural Text By the Bay conference has an amazing program, with speakers from top universities, Big text data powerhouses, Growing global players, Startups, Text/NLP tech providers, and more. KDnuggets discount.
- Pacific 1-year MS in Analytics in San Francisco - Apr 2, 2015.
Get MS in Analytics in San Francisco: 1-year flexible hybrid program for working professionals, Industry sponsored cases and projects, State of the art facilities and technology - learn more.
- PAW: Learn the ways predictive analytics bolsters insurance - Mar 23, 2015.
Insurance relies greatly on predictive analytics - learn about advances and best practices at several PAW Business insurance-related sessions in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Report – MLconf: what industry leaders say about machine learning - Mar 14, 2015.
MLconf hosted in 4 different cities, NYC, Seattle, Atlanta and San Francisco with speakers from big, established companies and from emerging startups, bringing more ideas and experience into the game.
- PAW San Francisco: The Pentagon of Data Analytics Events, Mar 29 – Apr 2 - Mar 10, 2015.
In San Francisco this month, you'll find five data analytics events - join your peers by for case studies, profound keynotes, and build strong connections with data analytics professionals. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Upcoming March – August 2015 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Mining, Data Science - Mar 4, 2015.
Coming soon: Big Data Paris, TDWI Solution Summit, GigaOM Structure Data, Chief Data Strategy Forum, PAW San Francisco, Text Analytics World SF, Gartner BI and Analytics Summit, and 80+ more meetings/events.
- RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, January – videos, presentations - Feb 26, 2015.
Interesting videos and presentations from January Deep Learning Summit include a Fireside Chat with Andrew Ng and Derrick Harris, presentations by Richard Socher (Founder, MetaMind), Quoc Le (Research Scientist, Google), Greg Corrado (Sr Research Scientist at Google), and more.