- Top 20 Recent Research Papers on Machine Learning and Deep Learning - Apr 6, 2017.
Machine learning and Deep Learning research advances are transforming our technology. Here are the 20 most important (most-cited) scientific papers that have been published since 2014, starting with "Dropout: a simple way to prevent neural networks from overfitting".
- AI and Machine Learning: Top Influencers and Brands - Mar 8, 2016.
Onalytica gives us a new list of the top 100 Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning influencers and brands, and provides some insight into the relationships between them.
- Big Data 2016: Top Influencers and Brands - Feb 10, 2016.
Onalytica gives us a new list of the top 100 Big Data influencers and brands, and provides some insight into both the relationships between influencers and their selection methodology.
- Top 100 Big Data Experts to Follow - Jan 15, 2016.
Maptive gives us another list of top Big Data Influencers to check out, including data-driven reasons as to why individuals are included.
- A Non-comprehensive List of Awesome Things other People Did in 2015 - Jan 9, 2016.
A top statistics professor and statistical researcher reflects on a number of awesome accomplishments by individuals in, and related to, the fields of statistics and data science, with a focus on the world of academia but with resonance far beyond.
- Top 20 R packages by popularity - Jun 25, 2015.
Wondering which are the most popular R packages? Here's an analysis based on most downloaded R packages from Jan to May 2015 to identify the top trending packages in the R world!
- Top 20 R Machine Learning and Data Science packages - Jun 24, 2015.
We list out the top 20 popular Machine Learning R packages by analysing the most downloaded R packages from Jan-May 2015.
- Top Research Leaders in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD - Aug 16, 2014.
We identify the top researchers in Data Mining, Data Science, and KDD. Jiawei Han, Philip Yu, and Christos Faloutsos remain the leaders, but they are joined by many fast rising young researchers - the leaders of tomorrow.