- KDnuggets™ News 17:n10, Mar 15: Becoming a Data Science Unicorn; What Makes a Good Data Visualization? - Mar 15, 2017.
6 Business Concepts you need to become a Data Science Unicorn; What Makes a Good Data Visualization?; Best Data Science Courses from Udemy (only $19 till Mar 31); K-Means & Other Clustering Algorithms: A Quick Intro with Python; Free Online Data Science & Big Data Books
- 6 Business Concepts you need to become a Data Science Unicorn - Mar 13, 2017.
Are you a data science professional and want to advance your career as Data Science Unicorn? Here we provide important business concepts and guidelines required for a data science techie to become a Unicorn.
- H2O World 2015 – Day 1 Highlights - Nov 16, 2015.
Highlights from talks and tutorials delivered by machine learning experts at H2O World 2015 held in Mountain View.
- 9 Must-Have Skills You Need to Become a Data Scientist - Nov 22, 2014.
Burtch Works details the top 9 data science skills that potential data scientists must have to be competitive in this growing marketplace from the perspective of a recruiter.
- Data Science Skills and Business Problems - Jun 27, 2014.
Discover what skills a data scientist benefits from learning and how the concept of a data scientist, and what businesses expect of them, has developed over time.
- Best KDnuggets tweets in January: Data Science Venn Diagram v2.0: “unicorns”; Great map of #DataScience skills - Feb 4, 2014.
Data Science Venn Diagram v2.0 - how to find "unicorn" data scientist; Great map of #DataScience skills (Biz, ML, #BigData, Coding, Stats) vs Roles; Dilbert takes on #BigData Analysis and Salaries of Top Performers - hilarious! Learning from Data: Caltech free online course, now with captions in 40+ languages.
- New Poll: Data Science Skills – Individual vs Team Approach - Jan 7, 2014.
Data Science positions and tasks need a rare combination of Statistics, Hacking, Database, Business, and other skills. New KDnuggets Poll is asking which approach is better for filling Data Science Positions - Individual or Team?