Tag: University of San Francisco
- University of San Francisco: Assistant Professor, Master of Science in Analytics Program - Apr 4, 2017.
Seeking a candidate to teach graduate courses in the Analytics Program and may also teach undergraduate courses in Data Science.
- U. of San Francisco: Assistant or Associate Professor, Business Analytics - Oct 4, 2016.
We seek an individual excited about collaborating to develop and deliver innovative learning experiences to undergraduate business students to prepare them to improve real-world organizational performance using models, data, and analysis.
- October Academic Positions in Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning - Oct 30, 2015.
Academic and research positions at PNNL, U. of Arizona, UCSC, Eastern Michigan University, Florida Institute of Technology, USF CA, UIC, and U. of Iowa.
- September Academic Positions in Business Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning - Oct 2, 2015.
Postdoc at Vanderbilt and Uni. Passau, Research Associates at Aalto and Johannes Gutenberg U, Researchers in Singapore, Faculty at USFCA and Syracuse, and more.
- U. of San Francisco: Tenure Track Professor, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science - Sep 24, 2015.
We seek well-qualified candidates in applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data, including data science, modeling, applied probability, applied statistics, and machine learning.
- MS in Analytics from the University of San Francisco - Oct 14, 2014.
The MS in Analytics at U. San Francisco is an intensive one-year program that provides students with the skills necessary to develop techniques and processes for data-driven decision-making.