- Altria: Applied Statistician, Regulatory Affairs - Feb 28, 2017.
Seeking a Consumer and Marketplace Insights Applied Statistician to support Regulatory Affairs and FDA Engagement, to provide high quality market research by leveraging best in class techniques, and support the exploration and development of innovative and cutting edge tools.
- U. of Virginia: Tenure-track or tenured faculty position in Quantitative Analysis - Aug 29, 2016.
Applicants must have a PhD in Decision Sciences, Data Science, or related areas, ability to teach in MBA and Executive Education formats, and a strong research record.
- Altria: Senior Analyst, Consumer & Marketplace Insights - Jul 1, 2016.
Imagine your next position developing Consumer and Marketplace Insights for a Fortune 200 Company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands, and state-of-the-art research and manufacturing facilities.
- Altria Group: Data Scientists (Advanced Analytics professionals) - Apr 20, 2016.
You think the secret to the universe is in a dataset somewhere. You are a leader and a story-teller; you know what makes things tick. You thrive on knowing that your insights could change how businesses look at their futures. If that sounds like you, then consider this outstanding career opportunity.
- Altria Group: Statisticians - Apr 20, 2016.
Our Consumer and Marketplace Insight department uses best-in-class, techniques to provide leading market research and supports the development of innovative and cutting edge solutions to uncover actionable consumer insights.
- DistrictDataLabs Courses on Data Mining, Machine Learning, R, NLP, Social Media, and more - Oct 17, 2015.
District Data Labs upcoming workshops and courses include Data Mining & Machine Learning with R, Building a Django Data Product, Analyzing Social Media Data with R, and Natural Language Processing with R.
- SapientNitro: Sr. Associate Advanced Analytics - Aug 7, 2015.
Responsible for defining and executing custom marketing and strategy analytics solutions, including transforming data into actionable insights, and developing user segmentation models.
- Virginia Tech: Data Engineer - Jun 15, 2015.
The Discovery Analytics Center applies cutting edge machine learning to forecast worldwide events using Twitter, Facebook, Google News, and blogs. Data engineer will help harness and curate the ever-growing influx of data.
- comScore: Lead Technical Analyst – Data Solutions - May 30, 2015.
Apply robust analytical skills, technical acumen, and business knowledge to solve complex problems and build custom solutions to meet internal and external demands.
- XO: Marketing Analyst IV (Data Scientist) - Apr 24, 2015.
Develop game changing analytical, predictive and statistical solutions, develop and deploy models and algorithms to enhance business processes for marketing strategy and operations.