- Google Got a Lot of Data About You - Mar 9, 2017.
This article will dive into six types of data that most big tech companies, and especially Google, gather about consumers.
- Learn Data Science for Excellence and not just for the Exams - Oct 31, 2016.
Are you currently pursuing your masters in Data Science? Overwhelmed with Buzzwords and Information? Don’t know where and how to start your study? Then start with this article and a starter kit provided, but learn it for excellence and not just for the exams.
Pages: 1 2
- Top 10 Data Science Videos on Youtube - Oct 17, 2016.
Learning and the future are the key topics in the recent Youtube videos on Data Science. The main questions revolve around: “how to become a Data Scientist”, “what is a data scientist”, and “where data science is going”. But why there is so little explanation of data science to the masses?
Pages: 1 2
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, June: Neural Network Generated Images, Free Data Science Books, Super Mario World - Jul 2, 2015.
Generating images with neural networks, free data science books, machine learning for playing Mario, implementing neural networks in Python, and video generation based on terms were all covered this month on /r/MachineLearning.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n20, Jun 24: Data Science Battle: R vs Python; Popular Deep Learning Tools - Jun 24, 2015.
New Poll: R vs Python - Primary Programming Language for Analytics, Data Science; Popular Deep Learning Tools - a review; I'm a data scientist - mind if I do surgery on your heart?; Why Does Deep Learning Work?
- Top 10 Machine Learning Videos on YouTube - Jun 23, 2015.
The top machine learning videos on YouTube include lecture series from Stanford and Caltech, Google Tech Talks on deep learning, using machine learning to play Mario and Hearthstone, and detecting NHL goals from live streams.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n16, May 20: 7 Techniques for Dimensionality Reduction; Who are the real Data Scientists? - May 20, 2015.
Seven Techniques for Data Dimensionality Reduction; Will the Real Data Scientists Please Stand Up. Most Viewed Data Mining Videos on YouTube; Should Data Science Really Do That?
- Most Viewed Data Mining Videos on YouTube - May 18, 2015.
The top Data Mining YouTube videos by those like Google and Revolution Analytics covers topics ranging from statistics in data mining to using R for data mining to data mining in sports.
- Most Viewed Big Data Videos on YouTube - May 9, 2015.
The top Big Data YouTube videos by those like Hortonworks and Kirk D. Borne cover diverse topics including Hadoop, Big Data Trends, Deep Learning, and Big Data Leadership.
- Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit 2014: Day 2 Highlights - May 15, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by analytics experts from Youtube, Evernote and Wikia on day 2 of Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in San Francisco.
- Watch: Basics of Machine Learning - May 14, 2014.
Watch series on machine learning, going from basics like Naive Bayes, Decision Tree, Generalization and Overfitting, to more complex topics like Hierarchical Agglomerative Clustering.