Mar 5, 2012. Here is an interview with me Tom Wolfer published in his blog, Tumbleweed Marketing Analytics.
He asked me
- What is KDNuggets, and for how long have you had this website?
- Does an analytics professional have to subscribe to KDNuggets? Are there specific analytics resources that someone has access to as a subscriber?
- What are the two most popular sections of KDNuggets website? Can you provide a link to these and briefly describe each (in 2-3 sentences)?
- You conduct regular polls of KDNuggets visitors about various analytics issues. How do you decide about which topics on which to conduct surveys? And do you ever summarize poll results for KDNuggets readers? Can you talk about a KDNuggets poll result that has surprised you the most?
- KDNuggets has free datasets that analytics professionals may download and do modeling exercises on. Can you provide links to three of the more popular datasets? And, perhaps, a social media website dataset?
Here is the entire interview KDNuggets Online Data Mining Community