BayesiaLab 5.1: Analytics, Data Mining, Modeling and Simulation
BayesiaLab raises the benchmark in the field of analytics and data mining. The improvements range from small practical features to entirely new visualization techniques that can transform your understanding of complex problems.
Bayesia starts off 2013 with countless
innovations in the newly-released BayesiaLab 5.1. Once again, BayesiaLab raises the benchmark in the field of analytics and data mining software. The improvements range from small practical features that make your analysis workflow easier, to entirely new visualization techniques that can transform your understanding of complex problem domains.
Here is a small selection of the features that have been introduced in version 5.1:
- A Comprehensive Mapping Tool offering an entirely new way to visualize and analyze networks
- Occurrence Analysis for diagnosing sparse conditional probability tables
- Binary Clustering and Multiple Clustering to create latent variables with logical expressions
- Enhanced Resource Allocation Optimization and Target Optimization
- Design of Experiments Tool for generating questionnaires
- A new Radial Layout, plus the world's first Distance Mapping layout based on Mutual Information
- Box Plots for analyzing the distributions of numerical variables
Visit our BayesiaLab Knowledge Base & Library to learn about all the new features of BayesiaLab 5.1 in great detail:
And, see all the features in action by downloading a free 30-day evaluation copy of BayesiaLab: