Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jan 2013
Features (14) | Software (6) | Courses, Events (14) | Jobs | Academic | Competitions (9) | Publications (26) | News Briefs (8) Introduction to Data Read more »
- Introduction to Data Science - free online course at Syracuse iSchool - Jan 28, 2013.
The Syracuse iSchool perspective approaches data science with a view of the full data life cycle. This free course starts in late February, lasting four weeks, and enrollment is limited to the first 500 students, so hurry!
- On-Demand Webcast: Analytically Speaking featuring John Sall - Jan 25, 2013.
SAS co-founder and executive VP John Sall talks about the discipline of statistics as a framework for uncovering phenomena, on the joy of discovery and the impact of statistics on our lives.
- FREE VIDEO COURSE: Accounts Receivable Recovery and Collections Analytics - Jan 22, 2013.
Enroll in the Accounts Receivable Recovery and Collections Analytics 4-part video course and learn how to use collections analytics to improve your A/R recovery.
- WCAI Research Opportunity/Webinar (Feb 6): Analysis of Coalition Loyalty Programs - Jan 20, 2013.
This coalition loyalty program offers a unique insight into consumer behavior. Learn more during Feb 6 webinar and submit your proposals afterwards.
- StatSoft Webinar (Feb 19): Reduce Journal Research from Weeks to Hours with STATISTICA Text Miner - Jan 17, 2013.
Can a recommender service be created to automatically identify a few relevant articles from many thousands ? This webinar shows a successful case study with STATISTICA Data Miner and Text Miner.
- PAW - Predictive Analytics World, Apr 14-19, 2013, San Francisco - Jan 17, 2013.
Catch case studies from premier organizations such as AAA, Dell, HP, IBM, Monster, Orbitz, Wells Fargo and more. From beginners to the most advanced, PAW features something for all who are seeking to expand their skills and learn the latest and greatest in analytics.
- Webinar (Jan 31): Maximize the value of customer data - Jan 16, 2013.
Join the panel of experts for a discussion on data analytics for lifetime one to one relationships with customers that optimize profitability; how to present data in an accessible format to make the right decisions in real-time; how new technologies are allowing fast and accurate analysis.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Feb: Orlando, Apr: Vegas] - Jan 14, 2013.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in Orlando and Las Vegas.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [Jan 17] - Jan 14, 2013.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential.
- Webinar: Real Time Predictive Analytics, Jan 30 - Jan 12, 2013.
This webinar will focus on Engagement, Loyalty, Costs, and Growth - driving retail success with predictive analytics. Presented by by James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, and Brad Turner, Inkiru.
- PACE SuperComputer Data Mining Boot Camps, San Diego - Jan 11, 2013.
The first bootcamp will cover key learning techniques: classification, regression, association rules, and clustering. The second will cover advanced learning techniques Neural Nets, SVM, Text Mining, and Collaborative Filtering.
- Webinar (Jan 22): Improving Customer Experience Using Big Data - Jan 9, 2013.
Join Forrester Research principal analyst Joe Stanhope and Causata Digital Media expert Matt Oden as they discuss the specific challenges that companies face when trying to increase subscription revenue and reduce churn through web and email offers, mobile and social apps and traditional CRM campaigns.
- Online MS in Predictive Analytics from Northwestern - Jan 8, 2013.
The Northwestern Predictive Analytics program provides a thorough grounding in advanced analytics, practical applications, leadership, and communication skills, in a completely online format.
- INSOFE: Master Big Data Analytics Online - Jan 2, 2013.
Taught by experts who are Carnegie Mellon, JHU, and Stanford alumni, INSOFE programs helped many to become data scientists and get industry certifications and at lower cost than similar programs.