Analytics: Putting It All to Work, Live web class
Learn how to optimally prepare and enrich data, predict and describe customer behavior, and use social network data and analytics to create real business value from your data. Next live web class is March 19-20.
Analytics: Putting It All to Work
Now available via Live Web, you can experience the classroom right at your desktop!
Learn how to cope with information overload to create real business value from your data.
Analytics: Putting It All to Work Live Web class debuts March 19-20.
Learn how to:
- Obtain in-depth knowledge about your customer equity using analytics.
- Optimally prepare and enrich your data as a key ingredient to powerful analytics.
- Predict customer behavior using regression and decision tree approaches.
- Describe customer behavior using association rules, sequence analysis, and clustering.
- Use social network data and analytics to better understand and manage collective customer dynamics.
View a complete course outline.
Course fee: $850
Dates and Locations
March 19-20: Live Web (two half-day sessions)
June 3: Chicago, IL
June 26-27: Live Web (two half-day sessions)
Seats are limited; register today!