Infosys BigDataEdge platform for Big Data analytics
Infosys BigDataEdge includes a rich visual interface with more than 50 customizable dashboards and 250 built-in algorithms, over 50 data source connectors, and applications for fraud analytics, CRM, and other industries.
New York, February 20, 2013: Infosys announced the launch of BigDataEdge to radically simplify the complex task of analyzing Big Data to discover relevant information. By empowering business users to rapidly develop insights from vast amounts of structured and unstructured data, better business decisions can be made in near real-time. With Infosys BigDataEdge, enterprises can reduce the time taken to extract information by up to 40 percent and generate insights up to eight times faster.
Infosys BigDataEdge includes:
- A rich visual interface with more than 50 customizable dashboards and 250 built-in algorithms. These algorithms, a set of reusable business rules both function and industry-specific, enable business teams to self-serve the process of building insights while minimizing the need for technical intervention
- Over 50 data source connectors, which allow easy access to structured and unstructured data residing across enterprise and external sources. This would enable acceleration of discovery of relevant information from existing, underutilized data
- A powerful collaboration wall and pre-built workflows that allow teams across functions to interact on insights and collectively implement decisions
- A Logical Data Warehouse providing a virtual data management architecture, eliminates the need for physical availability of data to build and test insights
- 'Out-of-the-box' applications for specific industry needs such as fraud detection and prevention, predictive analytics and monitoring, and customer micro-segmentation that deliver faster returns on investment