Lavastorm Analytics Survey – Win an iPad Mini, see results
Some of the results so far: The biggest struggle these folks are having is being able to manipulate and integrate the data; Over 60% of these respondents will be increasing their investment in analytics in 2013.
Lavastorm is conducting its 2013 Survey to research analytic trends and best practices that are affecting how companies are conducting business. We have had a great response to it so far, but would love to get the input directly from this analytics group.
You have valuable insights to share and we would love to hear them!
As a token of our appreciation, everyone who completes the survey and provides their contact details will be entered into our drawing for a chance to win an iPad Mini and receive a copy of the full report.
A quick synopsis of the survey so far:
- The biggest struggle these folks are having is being able to manipulate and integrate the data, getting access to the data sources to conduct their analytics and gleaning insights.
- Over 60% of these respondents will be increasing their investment in analytics in 2013.
- The areas they will be investing in are: Tools, People and Training.
- The top types of areas of analytics they will be focusing their investment in are: Predictive analytics, big data, performance analytics, reporting, data discovery and advanced visualization tools.
- Their top predictions are: Increase use of unstructured/structured data and shortage of analytic professionals.
So, get your two cents in and enter to win an iPad Mini! http://svy.mk/Sf4v8d
Nancy J. Byrne
Director of Communications, Lavastorm Analytics