- Skytree 2013 Big Data Analytics Report - Feb 28, 2013.
The report highlights include: Chief Data Officers Enter the C-Suite; Machine Learning becomes more mainstream; and who gains the most from Advanced Analytics/Machine Learning projects.
- Infosys BigDataEdge platform for Big Data analytics - Feb 24, 2013.
Infosys BigDataEdge includes a rich visual interface with more than 50 customizable dashboards and 250 built-in algorithms, Over 50 data source connectors, and 'Out-of-the-box' applications for fraud analytics, CRM, and other industries.
- Gartner: Analytics Moves To The Core - Feb 16, 2013.
A report from GartnerBI EMEA conference highlights the shift from application-oriented to analytics-oriented businesses, with analytics infrastructure at the core of the system. Applications come and go; information is permanent.
- Microsoft, Big Data Pick Oscar Winners - Feb 16, 2013.
Ahead of 85 Academy awards, two studies have already picked the winners, including Argo for Best picture and Daniel-Day Lewis for Best Actor.
- FastCompany Top 10 Most Innovative Big Data Companies - Feb 14, 2013.
The most innovative Big Data companies in the world, according to FastCompany.
- MasterCard invests and partners with Mu Sigma - Feb 7, 2013.
MasterCard Advisors, a division of MasterCard, made an equity investment in Mu Sigma, a leading analytics firm. The firms are also partnering to develop and sell Big Data analytics solutions.
- Causata Customer Experience Platform offers Omni-Channel Offer Management, uses Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling - Feb 6, 2013.
New machine learning and improved predictive modeling capabilities help analysts and marketers act on terabytes of data for customer segmentation and real-time decisioning.
- Best Analytics Companies to work for - Feb 1, 2013.
The list of "best companies to work for" is led by Google and SAS, but there are relatively few other analytics-related companies on the list. Why is that?