DMKD: Free Read 5 Top Articles from Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery journal
Read five recent and highly cited articles from Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery journal, courtesy of Geoff Webb, The Editor-in-Chief, and see the quality and scope of the journal.
Geoff Webb, the Editor-in-Chief of the Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery journal, is offering you the opportunity to read five recent and highly cited articles that illustrate the quality and scope of the journal.
DMKD: Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery journal is the premier journal specifically devoted to the field of Data Mining. Since 1997 it has maintained consistently high standards, remaining a highly selective venue for publication of significant research in the field.
The editor notes that the journal offers significant advantages to authors including retention of their own copyright.
Free Read - Editor's Choice Articles
- Manifold elastic net: a unified framework for sparse dimension reduction
T. Zhou, D. Tao, X. Wu
- A survey of hierarchical classification across different application domains
C.N. Silla, A.A. Freitas
- Community detection in Social Media
S. Papadopoulos, Y. Kompatsiaris, A. Vakali, P. Spyridonos
- KRIMP: mining itemsets that compress
J. Vreeken, M. van Leeuwen, A. Siebes
- Descriptive matrix factorization for sustainability Adopting the principle of opposites
C. Thurau, K. Kersting, M. Wahabzada, C. Bauckhage