KDD 2013 Workshops
KDD workshops provide an important forum for leading edge research. This year program has 14 workshops, including long-running ones - MDM: Multimedia Data Mining, BIOKDD, and Machine Learning with Graphs, and new ones - Data Mining for Healthcare, Interactive Data Exploration and Analytics.
KDD-2013: 19th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Chicago, USA August 11-14, 2013, is a leading conference in the field.
KDD itself grew from a single workshop at AAAI 1989 and workshops are an important part of the conference, promoting leading edge research and testing new directions.
This year KDD workshops program continues to be very active with 14 workshops. While most of the workshops are continuations, new workshops include Data Mining for Healthcare, Interactive Data Exploration and Analytics, and Mining Data Semantics in Heterogeneous Information Networks.
10 Full day workshops:
- ADKDD: The 7th International Workshop on Data Mining for Online Advertising, submissions due May 13
- BigMine: The 2nd International Workshop on Big Data, Streams and Heterogeneous Source Mining: Algorithms, Systems, Programming Models and Applications, submissions due May 17
- BioKDD: The 12th International Workshop on Data Mining in Bioinformatics, submissions due May 17
- DMH: Workshop on Data Mining for Healthcare, submissions due May 5
- IDEA: KDD 2013 Workshop on Interactive Data Exploration and Analytics, submissions due Jun 7
- MDS: Mining Data Semantics in Heterogeneous Information Networks, submissions due May 20
- MLG: The 11th Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs, submissions due Jun 6
- SNAKDD: The 7th SNAKDD Workshop on Social Network Mining and Analysis, submissions due May 27
- UrbComp: The Second ACM SIGKDD International Workshop on Urban Computing, submissions due May 24
- WISDOM: Workshop on Issues of Sentiment Discovery and Opinion Mining, submissions due May 8
4 Half-day Workshops
- MDMKDD: The 13th International Workshop on Multimedia Data Mining, submissions due Jun 14
- MultiClust: The 4th MultiClust Workshop on Multiple Clusterings, Multi-view Data, and Multi-source Knowledge-driven Clustering, submissions due
- ODD: KDD 2013 Workshop onOutlier Detection and Description, submissions due
- PMML: Predictive Model Markup Language, submissions due May 14
All workshops will be held on Sunday, Aug 11, 2013.
Here are KDD-2012 workshops.