KDnuggets 13:n09, Data Science, a profession? Largest Data Analyzed? Cartoon: IRS and Big Data
Latest analytics/data mining news, including Features (11) | Software (6) | Webcasts (1) | Courses, Events (3) | Jobs (11) | Competitions (3) | Publications (6) | Tweets (6) | NewsBriefs (4) | CFP (16)
- Webcast/Debate: Should Data Science Become a Profession and Self-regulate?
- New Poll: Largest Dataset Analyzed / Data Mined?
- KDnuggets Cartoon looks at IRS, Big Data, and Taxes
- Caltech Prof. Abu-Mostafa on what he learned from his MOOC course "Learning from Data"
- Caltech Prof. Abu-Mostafa on his MOOC course "Learning from Data" and Machine Learning
- PAW: See Who Attending Predictive Analytics World San Francisco, Apr 14-19, 2013
- Data Scientist Hat
- Top news for Mar 31 - Apr 6: Learning from "Learning from Data"; IBM Accelerates Big Data; Cartoon: Big Data and Taxes; Data Scientist Hat
- Additions to KDnuggets in March
- Top news in March: Data Science Code of Conduct; Top LinkedIn Groups; Data Driven Journalism Tutorials
- Top news for Mar 24-30: Data Scientists against a Pledge; Top LinkedIn Groups; Klout Big Data Influencers
"If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution."