Affordable Online MS in Data Analytics, Learn more – May 22 webinar
Learn in May 22 Webinar how the affordable Online MS in Data Analytics at CUNY SPS can prepare you for a Big Data and Analytics career.
Big Data, Bigger Careers:
Earn MS in Data Analytics, Online at CUNY
Wednesday, May 22
10 am PT, 1pm ET
In today's new information age, it's no surprise that data has become a driving force in the economic development and sustainability of society. With every post, text, purchase, swipe or scan, the average person creates a digital data trail that provides insights into larger user behaviors. Companies use this data to predict consumer behaviors and improve product lines while cities analyze data to address critical issues such as energy, crime, immigration and emergency management.
The end result is a high-demand, rapid growth career fieldin need of workers with the right combination of analytic, quantitative, and computational skills.
Join this webinar to hear a panel of data analytics experts discuss trends in this growing field, and how the affordable ($385/credit) Online M.S. in Data Analytics at CUNY SPS can prepare you to be a part of it.
- Ravi Kaushik, Ph.D., Data Scientist at American Express
- Robert Bry, Business Analytics Team Lead at IBM
- Ted Brown, Ph.D., Exec. Director, Computer Science at The CUNY Graduate Center
- Felisa Vasquez-Abad, Ph.D, Research Professor at The CUNY Graduate Center
- Paul Russo, Ph.D., Academic Director IS and Analytics Programs at CUNY