Live Webcast: Analytically Speaking featuring Russ Wolfinger, May 22
From genetics to marketing to industry, a mixed-model approach is useful for dealing with missing data and computing more accurate estimates - learn best practices and innovative visualizations in this webcast.
From genetics to marketing to industry, a mixed-model approach is useful for dealing with missing data and computing more accurate estimates. Don’t miss this opportunity to discuss mixed-modeling best practices and the power of innovative visualizations with an expert in the field.
Russ Wolfinger is the Director of Scientific Discovery and Genomics at SAS, where he leads a team in research and development of software solutions for genomics and clinical research. He has developed statistical procedures for linear and nonlinear mixed models, multiple testing, and density estimation.
Watch the webcast Wednesday, May 22 from 1 to 2 p.m.
On the table for discussion:
- Evolution of mixed models.
- Projections on major breakthroughs in personalized health and medicine.
- Advances in feature selection for growing data widths.
- Cross-pollination of methods including survival analysis, survival mining and more.
- Innovative visualizations.
On-demand webcasts featuring additional thought leaders are also available.