7 reasons you won't want to miss
Predictive Analytics World Chicago - June 10-13
- Witness case studies from leading organizations currently deploying predictive analytics such as Chicago Transit Authority, City of Chicago, Google, Fifth Third Bank, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Obama for America, Orbitz, Paychex, Samsung and more.
- Gain inspiration from keynotes from luminaries such as Rayid Ghani, Chief Data Scientist for Obama for America, Stephen Gold, VP of Worldwide Marketing Watson at IBM and Brett Goldstein, Chief Data Officer for the City of Chicago.
- Increase your knowledge with in-depth workshops featuring R for predictive modeling, the best and worst of predictive analytics, advanced predictive analytics methods hands-on and an on-demand intro to predictive analytics workshop.
- Bring predictive analytics to the forefront of your organization by implementing lessons learned form real world examples and case studies of how other organizations are analyzing their data to maximize business performance.
- Become more valuable to your organization - advance your knowledge of Analytics Project Management, Analytics Talent, Blackbox Trading, Churn Modeling, Collections, Comparison of Analytics Solutions, Credit Risk, Customer Retention & LTV, Data Privacy/Security, Decision Support, Fraud Detection, Healthcare Analytics, HR Analytics, Open Question Answering (Watson), Optimizing Price Info Flow, Reliability Modeling, Sales Lead Scoring, Social Media Analytics, Uplift Modeling (a.k.a. True-Lift or Persuasion Modeling), and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
- Learn about where predictive analytics is heading and what will be the next big thing from our sponsors showcasing their latest products and services. Engage with leading providers who can answer all your questions about finding the right tools and technologies for your organization.
- Expand your network of contacts and share ideas with the brightest minds in the industry during networking breaks and lunches. Tap into the knowledge of your peers and gain valuable insight that will take your strategy to the next level.