Data Mining / Analytic Software News, May 2013
Features (17) | Software (5) | Courses, Events (20) | Jobs | Academic | Competitions (6) | Publications (24) | News Briefs (4) 42 Big Data Read more »
- 42 Big Data Startups - May 30, 2013.
Here is a selection of most interesting Big Data start-ups to watch.
- BigML: Big Data Analytics for the Masses - May 29, 2013.
BigML, created by experts in machine learning and recommendation systems, offers a SaaS-based machine learning platform for everyday business users. BigML algorithms produce interactive decision trees, which it says are an intuitive way to analyze data. Free trial.
- 7 Data Visualization Companies You Might Not Know - May 24, 2013.
While Tableau is very much in the news, here are 7 Data Visualization companies you might not know about.
- SiSense Prism 10X In-Chip Analytics Data Monster - May 23, 2013.
SiSense in-chip columnar database turns any machine into data monster, says Bruno Aziza! SiSense Prism 10X is a significant entry in Big Data Analytics market, with its In-Chip analytics that are much faster than in-memory approaches, and many new dynamic visualizations.
- Alteryx Instant Analytics - Project Edition Free Version - May 9, 2013.
The new Project Edition of Alteryx Strategic Analytics provides the opportunity for the underserved Data Artisans to experience Alteryx by providing a powerful, free instant analytics platform to complete their next business critical analytics projects faster.