Data Mining / Analytic Courses, Events News, Jun 2013
Features (13) | Software (5) | Courses, Events (14) | Jobs | Academic | Competitions (4) | Publications (23) | News Briefs (15) Stanford Learning Analytics Read more »
- Stanford Learning Analytics Summer Institute - Online - Jun 30, 2013.
Learn about Learning Analytics ! Stanford Learning Analytics Summer Institute (LASI), July 1-5 is (massively) oversubscribed, but you can attend a series of local events and watch live-streamed keynotes.
- Maastricht Summer School On Data Mining, Aug 27-30, The Netherlands - Jun 26, 2013.
This intensive 4-day introduction to data mining methods and applications balance theory and practice, with each lecture accompanied by a lab. This school is intended for students, scientists, engineers, and experts in specific fields who need to apply data-mining techniques to their fields.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining - Jun 18, 2013.
Coming soon: Webcasts on Social Data, Productionizing Hadoop, High-Performance Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Customer Centricity, and more.
- Web course: Advanced Analytics for the Modern Business Analyst - Jun 18, 2013.
Taught over a five-week period, this course combines scheduled, instructor-led Live Web sessions with assignments, hands-on exercises, and online discussion forums. Next Live web session starts July 15.
- PAW Boston, Join Analytics Experts, Sep 29 - Oct 3 - Jun 18, 2013.
Join Predictive Analytics experts from leading organizations at PAW Boston, Sep 29 - Oct 3. Keynotes from hot analytics speakers, case studies from top organizations, and workshops for all levels. Best rates thru June 22 and special KDnuggets discount.
- Webinar: Data Mining: Failure to Launch [July 18] - Jun 16, 2013.
Learn how to get started with predictive modeling and overcome strategic and tactical limitations that cause data mining projects to fall short of their potential. Next webinar is July 18.
- TMA Courses in Data Analytics [Aug: San Jose, Sep: Washington, DC] - Jun 16, 2013.
Get up to speed in data mining faster and more effectively than with any other training program available. Next courses in San Jose, CA and Washington, DC.
- Brazilian Summer School on Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases (MLKDD) - Jun 14, 2013.
The summer school will provide short courses in current research issues in machine learning and data mining from leading researchers. Register early - enrollment is limited!
- Webinar: High-Performance Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner - Jun 13, 2013.
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models. We explore the new high-performance data mining functionality added to SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3.
- KNIME User Day, London, UK, June 25 - Jun 11, 2013.
KNIME is the open-source data analytics platform, with a modern data-flow oriented UI which supports data preparation, analytics, data mining, sentiment and network analysis, and more. First UK user day is June 25 in London. Attendance is free but limited.
- Angoss Video Series: Customer Analytics Roadmap - Jun 4, 2013.
Watch this 4-part best practices video series, focusing on Customer Segmentation, Customer Acquisition, Upsell/Cross Sell, and Next Product Recommendation and transform your big data for marketing and customer intelligence.
- June 12: Inkiru, Forrester Real-Time Predictive Analytics Webinar - Jun 3, 2013.
Inkiru is transforming ecommerce customer interactions by enabling merchants and financial institutions to make decisions in real-time, and host different models in real-time for different use cases. Learn more on June 12.
- Upcoming Meetings on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery - Jun 1, 2013.
Upcoming Meetings, Conferences on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Knowledge Discovery in June, July, and August of 2013.
- Upcoming Webinars and Courses Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science - Jun 1, 2013.
Upcoming Webinars, Webcasts, and Courses on Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science