Oracle BigDataLite for getting started with Big Data
Oracle BigDataLite Virtual Machine provides an integrated environment to help you get started with the Oracle Big Data platform. This appliance is for testing and educational purposes only.
Oracle BigDataLite Virtual Machine provides an integrated environment to help you get started with the Oracle Big Data platform, with many components already installed and configured:
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2 Enterprise Edition (220.127.116.11)
- Cloudera's Distribution including Apache Hadoop (CDH4.2)
- Cloudera Manager 4.5
- Oracle Big Data Connectors 2.1
- Oracle NoSQL Database 2.0.23
- Oracle JDeveloper 11g (18.104.22.168.0 )
- Oracle SQL Developer 3.2
- Oracle Data Integrator 11g (11.1.1)
- Oracle R Distribution 2.15.1
You can load your own data into the VM or use the Oracle MoviePlex demo data that's provided. Oracle has created videos, sample code and hands-on labs based on Oracle MoviePlex that will help you learn how to develop big data applications using Oracle's big data platform. All of the collateral used to develop this application is included in the VM.
The host system must be able to allocate 2 CPUs and at least 5GB memory to the virtual machine.