Security Informatics most viewed articles – open access
Knowledge encapsulation framework for technosocial predictive modeling, Predicting sentencing outcomes, Detecting unknown malicious code, and more open access articles from Security informatics.
The journal provides an excellent opportunity to reach out to an international audience of security-related academic researchers, industry practitioners, and government IT managers and policy makers.
Editors choice articles:
- An activity theory analysis of boundary objects in cross-border information systems development for disaster management,
Nitesh Bharosa, JinKyu Lee, Marijn Janssen, H Raghav Rao
- The spatio-temporal modeling for criminal incidents,
Xiaofeng Wang, Donald E Brown
Most viewed articles:
- Knowledge encapsulation framework for technosocial predictive modeling
- Predicting sentencing outcomes with centrality measures
- Detecting unknown malicious code by applying classification techniques on OpCode patterns
- A psychological perspective on virtual communities supporting terrorist & extremist ideologies as a tool for recruitment
- Developing an explanatory model for the process of online radicalisation and terrorism
See more and access these articles at