Data Mining / Analytic Software News, Jun 2013
Features (13) | Software (5) | Courses, Events (14) | Jobs | Academic | Competitions (4) | Publications (23) | News Briefs (15) AbsolutData, a midsize Read more »
- AbsolutData, a midsize competitor in Analytics Services market - Jun 12, 2013.
I talked to AbsolutData CEO Dr. Anil Kaul about their Analytics Services, what makes them different from the competition, and current trends in the analytics marketplace.
- Oracle BigDataLite for getting started with Big Data - Jun 11, 2013.
Oracle BigDataLite Virtual Machine provides an integrated environment to help you get started with the Oracle Big Data platform. This appliance is for testing and educational purposes only.
- Simple Decision Tree Excel Add-in - Jun 9, 2013.
Simple Decision Tree is open-source Excel add-in, which has been extensively used to teach Decision Analysis at Stanford University.
- Automated Data Scientist? IBM SPSS Analytic Catalyst - Jun 6, 2013.
IBM SPSS Analytic Catalyst is designed to allows non-statisticians to discover statistically interesting results in big data. It is a potentially significant milestone in making data analysis more widely available.
- Datahero: Analytics and Data Visualization for the 99% - Jun 4, 2013.
Datahero secret Data Decoder analyzes patterns in your data and automatically generates relevant visualizations that help you unmask the answers within.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|