Big Data Innovation Summit, Sep 12-13, Boston
The Big Data Innovation Summit in Boston provides the ideal platform to discuss challenges with your peers – keeping you ahead of the curve. Get early bird passes by July 12.
Every 2 days we create as much data as we did from the beginning of time up until 2003. With the vast quantity of unstructured data now available the challenge lies with the ability to process and manage this data.
The Big Data Innovation Summit taking place on September 12-13 at the Westin Copley place in Boston provides the ideal platform to discuss challenges with your peers – keeping you ahead of the curve.
The summit combines 6 technical and business focused tracks covering Big Data Analytics, Big Data & Marketing, Hadoop & Open Source Software and Big Data Innovation. View the schedule.
Amongst the 60+ strong speaker line up include:
- VP, Data & Analytics, Salesforce
- VP, Reporting, Research & Analytics, Sony Music Entertainment
- Lead Engineer, Orbitz Worldwide
- Senior Platform Engineer, Netflix
- Director, Engineering, Big Data Platform & Analytics, PayPal
- Big Data & Analytics Lead, AT&T
- Director, Strategy & Analytics, GE Energy
- and many more.
There are exclusive early bird passes available until this Friday, July 12, saving you up to $700 off standard pass prices.
Please contact Patrick Lewis at email@example.com to secure your pass.