SAS Analytics 2013 conference, Oct 21-22, Orlando, Early bird till Aug 2
The Analytics 2013 conference (Oct 21-22, Orlando) will bring together over 1,000 analytics practitioners to learn the latest trends, technology and research. Big savings with an early bird rate until Aug 2.
The Analytics 2013 conference, taking place Oct. 21-22 in Orlando, Florida will bring together more than 1,000 analytics practitioners to learn the latest trends, technology and research in the field of analytics. Attendees will have an opportunity to listen to four keynote addresses and more than 40 breakout sessions led by world-renowned experts in the field of analytics.
KDnuggets subscribers can save $500 on conference fees by registering for the Early Bird Discount before Aug 2.
This year's keynote speakers include:
- Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS
- Will Hakes, CEO of Link Analytics
Speakers from the following organizations will present at Analytics 2013:
- Ford Credit
- H&R Block
- Kennesaw State University
- Talent Analytics
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- University of Tennessee
Other conference highlights include:
- Hands-On SAS® Training: Eight pre-conference workshops and 13 post-conference training classes will be offered. All certification exams will also be offered.
- Networking: The networking reception and lunchtime roundtables offer the perfect opportunity to connect with hundreds of like-minded individuals.
- Exhibit Hall: Visit the Exhibit Hall to meet with experts from SAS and SAS Alliance members.
- Poster Pavilion: See what exciting, new research is being done in the field of analytics. If you have a project that you'd like to share, consider submitting an abstract to present in the poster pavilion. Presenters are eligible for discounts on conference fees.