Big Data Innovation Summit, Mumbai, India, Oct 31-Nov 1
Spending on Big Data technologies in India is growing, but its full use is hampered a lack of data driven decision makers. Big Data Innovation in Mumbai will address this issue. Early bird passes until Aug 23.
Big Data has arrived in India – with spending on Big Data technologies set to grow to $680 million by 2015. However, with a lack of data driven decision makers, this data is not being used to its full capacity. Big Data Innovation will address this issue.
The Big Data Innovation Summit is taking place in Mumbai on Oct 31 – Nov 1.
With Big Data pioneers in attendance, this summit will create a profile for Big Data usage in India, identifying key challenges and what can be done to overcome them.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Head of Business Analytics, Indian Army
- Director, Cloud Computing, Nokia
- Head of Information Analytics & Strategy, Sears
- SVP & Head of Analytics, Reliance
- Head of Business Intelligence, Aircel
- Director, Data, Groupon
- Deputy General Manager, Analytics, Idea Cellular
- Chief Statistician, OnMobile
- Country Head, Analytics, Fidelity
- Technical Staff, Analytics, Siemens & many more …
This event will address the challenges related to understanding and managing large data sets, so that you can return to the office with the knowledge to take control of your organisation’s data.
There are a limited number of early bird passes available until August 23. If you are interested in attending please contact Rose Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can reserve your place online..