DataXu: 5th fastest growing company on Inc 5000
DataXu was ranked 5th on Inc 5000 fastest growing US companies. We look at DataXu and other fast growing analytics and Big Data companies.
DataXu develops a software platform with a simple user interface that allows marketers to harness big data and use real-time multivariate decision technology for their digital campaigns. Among DataXu’s founders are MIT scientists who wrote the combinatorial language that guided NASA’s Mars mission plans.
Most other Big Data and Analytics related companies on Inc 5000 list were also related to advertising:
- 12. AdRoll, an online ad retargeting platform with more than 3,500 active advertisers around the world, 15,065% growth in 3 years.
- 15. LivingSocial, provides daily discounted deals on products and services, travel packages, and access to special events, 12,333% growth.
- 20. BlueKai, Offers a SaaS data management platform, data exchange, and analytics system that allows companies to activate, or to see the big picture for, massive amounts of data on its marketing targets, 9,245% growth.
- 38. Conductor, provides search engine optimization measurement and optimization tools, 6,702% growth.
- 69. C-4 Analytics, offers online marketing, analytics, and strategy to its clients, 4,646% growth.
- 72. Rocket Fuel, delivers a big-data media-buying platform backed by a computing engine that screens more than 28 billion ad opportunities per day and selects the best for its customers through real-time bidding with major publishers and exchanges, 4,451% growth.
See the full list at www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2013