IEEE Big Data Conference, Oct 6-9, Santa Clara
Join us for this exciting event with high quality program, including 45 papers selected from over 300 submissions, 15 workshops, 4 keynote speakers, tutorials, and an industry program. Early bird reg is Sep 10.
2013 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE Big Data 2013)
Oct 6-9, 2013, Santa Clara, CA, USA
We invite you to join us for this exciting event. We expect to have a very high quality program. The highlights of the IEEE BigData 2013 program include
(1) High quality technical program: 45 regular papers , 9 industry papers selected from 300 paper submissions from more than 1000 authors and co-authors at 40 countries.
(2) 15 workshops cover many emerging new research directions in Big Data
(3) 4 confirmed keynote speakers:
- Amr Awadallah (Cloudera, USA),
- Mike Franklin (AMP Lab, UC Berkeley, USA),
- Hector Garcia-Molina (Stanford University, USA),
- Roger Schell (University of Southern California, USA)
(4) IEEE Big Data 2013 Industry program expands to two full session presentations. All the talks and discussions reflect perspectives from industry on Big Data impacts on various applications and domains
(5) Tutorials, poster program etc.
The early bird registration is Sept 10, 2013.
or directly here.
The registration package includes lunches, one banquet, the conference proceedings and all the technical presentations (keynote, paper presentation) , tutorials, posters, workshops.