Analytics 2013 Agenda Available, Oct 21-22, Orlando
The Analytics 2013 conference will gather over 1,000 analytics professionals to learn the latest trends, best practices and research in the field of analytics - agenda now available!
The Analytics 2013 conference, Oct. 21-22 in Orlando, FL, will bring together more than 1,000 analytics professionals to learn the latest trends, best practices and research in the field of analytics. The agenda features four keynotes and more than 40 breakout sessions on such topics as data mining, forecasting, high-performance analytics, statistics, predictive modeling and data visualization.
As a KDnuggets News subscriber, you are eligible for a $400 discount on conference fees. Simply enter ACKD into the promo code field on the registration form.
This year's keynote speakers include:
- Jim Goodnight, SAS
- Will Hakes, Link Analytics
- Sven Crone, Lancaster University, UK
- Ed Gaffin, The Walt Disney Company
Other conference events include:
- Hands-On Analytics Training: Eight pre-conference workshops and 13 post-conference training classes will be offered. All SAS® certification exams will also be offered at 50% off the standard price.
- Networking: Opportunities like our networking reception and lunchtime roundtables offer the perfect opportunity to connect with hundreds of like-minded individuals.
- Exhibit Hall: Visit the Exhibit Hall to meet with experts from the world's most recognized organizations in analytics.
- Poster Pavilion: See what exciting, new research is being done in the field of analytics.
Get a sneak peak:
The conference video series Inside Analytics 2013 is now on YouTube. Watch interviews with conference speakers to get an idea of what you can expect at this year's conference.
Register now to save $400 off standard conference fees with promo code ACKD.