Net Lift Models: Optimizing Your Marketing Efforts
Go beyond typical targeting. The true effectiveness of a marketing campaign is not the response rate: it is the incremental impact.
Net Lift Models: Optimizing the Impact of Your Marketing Efforts demonstrates how to build net lift models that optimize the incremental impact of your marketing campaigns, covering the pros and cons of various core analytical approaches.
Learn how to:
- Build incremental lift models that maximize the difference in response rates between the clients who receive the offer and their control group.
- Identify good incremental lift predictive variables.
- Build incremental lift models using a variety of techniques, with special focus on nonlinear additive modeling based on Generalized Naive Bayes Classifiers.
- Evaluate and deploy incremental models.
Who should attend:
Statisticians, business analysts, and market researchers who build predictive models for marketing and retention campaigns.
Dates and locations:
- Dec 12-13, 2013: New York
- Jan 30-31, 2014: Atlanta
- Feb 24-25, 2014: San Francisco
Course fee: $1,650
Seats are limited; register today!
Top Stories Past 30 Days